RangersStandard Book - Follow We Will

Ace

Just a lovely wee King Charles Cavalier. I'm going to check the locks...! :(

No worries frankie boy..........would knock on your door if I was that way inclined re you, as I will confront problems head on..........so frankie the fury can call people names and you don't bat an eye to this.

No worries frankie boy..........would knock on your door if I was that way inclined re you, as I will confront problems head on..........so frankie the fury can call people names and you don't bat an eye to this.

Not at all Glenn, I've criticised everyone before (Fury included) for taking their eye off the ball.

Unfortunately, I find it hard to blame him as much as others given the personal nonsense he's afforded by a few daft people on here. By you more than most.

Agreed. Arguably the best football journalist in the country.

I also interviewed him (and Peter Smith of STV) for my chapter on social media.

Strange use if word there frankie boy as you tend to run when the going gets tough re questions that you don't like being asked of you.

Strange use if word there frankie boy as you tend to run when the going gets tough re questions that you don't like being asked of you.

Not strange at all if you have a basic understanding of the English language and a respect of alternative opinions.

post-54082-0-58597900-1374049018_thumb.j

Not at all Glenn, I've criticised everyone before (Fury included) for taking their eye off the ball.

Unfortunately, I find it hard to blame him as much as others given the personal nonsense he's afforded by a few daft people on here. By you more than most.

I take that slur re name calling is directed at me frankie boy.............hmmm think perhaps a few home runs have been struck for you to act this way!!

Anyway, back on track the young fury has the track record in throwing the name calling when he knows he has been caught out......hence his reference to being tims........arch idiot and mental health problems..........but can't be assed going back through the old posts to find this, but as I was brought up to believe that if you know something to be true then keep at it, until you get the answers you seek and fury has been asked the same questions from the off.

Phew that was Close eh frankie, well and truly off that false fence you portrayed as sitting on.

NB frankie boy have I reffered to you as anything other than you user name?

I do regularly. Unless it's trolls attempting to make mischief of course where I usually just ignore.

So frankie, take me to the posts you refer to as me being troll on. frankie you silly sausage I do not make mischief just have a nose for discovering things that don't stack up, hence your sitting on the fence claptrap

So frankie, take me to the posts you refer to as me being troll on. frankie you silly sausage I do not make mischief just have a nose for discovering things that don't stack up, hence your sitting on the fence claptrap

And ears of course for eavesdropping in wine bars in order to share your exclusives about Chic Young's ghost writing abilities. Talk us through that again... :D :D

As for trolling - you do it on almost every thread so have a look through your own posts. It's bad enough when I have to crawl through your crap on here without me searching your profile to do the same again.

And ears of course for eavesdropping in wine bars in order to share your exclusives about Chic Young's ghost writing abilities. Talk us through that again... :D :D

As for trolling - you do it on almost every thread so have a look through your own posts. It's bad enough when I have to crawl through your crap on here without me searching your profile to do the same again.

Frankie/Fury - why not just stop responding to him? You are just encouraging him to continue responding all the time

Unfortunately, while that's possibly a reasonable idea your last sentence rules it out as any sort of meaningful alternative.

Publishers making money isn't that much a concern for me. Sure, it would be better if all profits were going to charity but there is a large element of financial risk in publishing a book (especially from novice authors) so I can only thank Luath for showing faith in us.

If you go back in the thread you'll see we've discussed all this. The book's main motivation was not charity. In all honesty your idea sounds quite convoluted and unnecessary since we got a publisher.

As for your comment on the same cast of characters, if people continually attack you I think you have a right to respond. We've tried ignoring them for long periods, it doesn't stop. I'd be delighted never to see their names pop up on this thread again since almost all of it is off topic, personal nonsense.

Preferred Frankies lump o' sugar and a pat on the heid answer. It's only an idea (for next time). Of course you've got a publisher. What's 'convoluted and unnecessary' about it?.

Frankie/Fury - why not just stop responding to him? You are just encouraging him to continue responding all the time

You are completely correct and I usually do which seems to make his attention seeking worse. Moreover it does become very difficult when the RM moderating team completely ignore his bizarre and unrelated rants.

Preferred Frankies lump o' sugar and a pat on the heid answer. It's only an idea (for next time). Of course you've got a publisher. What's 'convoluted and unnecessary' about it?.

No patting of heids mate - just an honest answer. ;)

Add in the fact we wanted to reach the widest audience possible then I'm not sure an online only approach would be best. I do appreciate the point you're making though but I think its unworkable unfortunately.

In saying that, if there were to be a second volume of the book (and who knows where this saga will go next) then if this début sells well then we may have more options in terms of non-author royalties next time. However, as Chris did note, this isn't about charity but about telling 'our' story.

We've tried that. He keeps going.

Sorry Fury but your responses back to him do encourage a nasty response. If you and Frankie stop responding to him maybe it will create peace in this thread and if you must respond to him, do it without the digs.

I think we could all do without the nonsense when trying to read threads

Sorry Fury but your responses back to him do encourage a nasty response. If you and Frankie stop responding to him maybe it will create peace in this thread and if you must respond to him, do it without the digs.

I think we could all do without the nonsense when trying to read threads

It's the same on twitter. Unfortunately, one common denominator.

Equally, the could read my post!

I read your post. I've got no interest in DMing him.

He makes things up and posts them on main board then I respond via DM? How does that make any sense?

It's the same on twitter. Unfortunately, one common denominator.

I could count on one hand the number of Rangers fans who I've had a go at on Twitter. Virtually all of whom are involved in Rangers 'Unite'. It's also only 2-3 people on here.

Bottom line is that if people want to personally attack me, my family or my business, or make up complete lies about me, then I'll respond. I get plenty from the Tims, shame a handful of Rangers fans want to use the same tactics, for whatever reason.