RangersStandard Book - Follow We Will

Ace

David's association with ££ and Jabba never done him any good,

To this day I cannot fathom out why he soiled his reputation and became involved with a bully, a charlatan and a profiteer. Lets hop that no other up and coming personality makes the same mistake.

He awaits the incoming acolytes

Big Mark certainly woo's them he has some charm about him, whatever it may be. Most have been warned about him though so any would be bloggers/fans reps will get no sympathy from me once he uses and abuses them

Just in case you gents haven't seen it, I suggest you read this: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=255195&st=0

So who has told you this? I'd say it was wrong. If I don't agree with him I tell him.

Do you feel the RST would be a more powerful and bigger organisation without him?

You must know him as well as anyone, Why is he disliked so much by the Rangers support?

Does it worry you that maybe he has vested interests and he uses his position to makes his money from gullible Rangers fans?

You're not half as daft as you pretend to be ;)

Seriously, I agreed with her. Plus I gave a like to the OP and will state once again that my tone in replying is based on the way that the poster has either questioned a post I have made or someone who just makes a dig , rather than answer a point.

Some of the name I have been called on here is quite frankly shocking and very very hurtful :anguish: And from someone who has a media profile. The names are still hurtful to this day and have dented my confidence so so much.

Seriously, I agreed with her. Plus I gave a like to the OP and will state once again that my tone in replying is based on the way that the poster has either questioned a post I have made or someone who just makes a dig , rather than answer a point.

Some of the name I have been called on here is quite frankly shocking and very very hurtful :anguish: And from someone who has a media profile. The names are still hurtful to this day and have dented my confidence so so much.

:lol: You poor little flower ;)

All the digs, bickering and petty abuse (from all sides) stops now. Let bygones be bygones, etc, etc...

Strange thing about you post, I really don't need anyone to fight my corner............I am capable of handling any shot thrown at me...........plus when you know you are right, then doesn't matter a fuck........hence my continual asking for someone to clarify statements that they have made.

..so, was the HELP NEEDED!! Thread just a wind-up request for a ghost writer?

ah, the good old Glasgow banter (tu)

Do you feel the RST would be a more powerful and bigger organisation without him?

You must know him as well as anyone, Why is he disliked so much by the Rangers support?

Does it worry you that maybe he has vested interests and he uses his position to makes his money from gullible Rangers fans?

I can't really say if we would be more powerful or bigger without him. A few people on internet forums saying so does not make it so. I'd say about 90% of the Rangers support have never heard of him. Why is he disliked so much? From my viewpoint there has been an on-going campaign to discredit him since about 2006. Lots to do with being banned from his site. How he makes money is nothing to do with me as long as it's legal it's none of my business.

Why would you ask that? I don't think that's what I said, was it?

I was criticizing Mark Dingwall, you then pointed me toward that thread. Unless Mark Dingwall is on here I don't see the relevance, if you allude to him lurking thus reminding me about that thread then it implies we should watch what we say incase people are lurking.

I can't really say if we would be more powerful or bigger without him. A few people on internet forums saying so does not make it so. I'd say about 90% of the Rangers support have never heard of him. Why is he disliked so much? From my viewpoint there has been an on-going campaign to discredit him since about 2006. Lots to do with being banned from his site. How he makes money is nothing to do with me as long as it's legal it's none of my business.

It's not quite just a few online though is it? What about founding members of the RST and RSEA activists that discovered outwith the internet what he was at?

I know most people that have been banned are glad anyway given Bheasts are given free reign while good Bears censored. I haven't been banned and find it great for soup recipes.

My personal disdain for Big Mark has nothing to do with tinternet

I was criticizing Mark Dingwall, you then pointed me toward that thread. Unless Mark Dingwall is on here I don't see the relevance, if you allude to him lurking thus reminding me about that thread then it implies we should watch what we say incase people are lurking.

A mere coincidence, that was the first post of yours I'd seen since making the thread. I thought I'd point you in its direction as the content might interest you. Nobody is immune from criticism on here, a quick glance through a few posts will show you that Mark Dingwall comes in for fairly strong criticism from some on here, much as he receives support from others.

The thread I linked you to isn't about criticism (tu)

A mere coincidence, that was the first post of yours I'd seen since making the thread. I thought I'd point you in its direction as the content might interest you. Nobody is immune from criticism on here, a quick glance through a few posts will show you that Mark Dingwall comes in for fairly strong criticism from some on here, much as he receives support from others.

The thread I linked you to isn't about criticism (tu)

I read your post in full with the comments earlier. I will play ball you have my word. I assumed you posting it after I mentioned Big Mark was alluding to me being personal towards fellow posters in this thread, hence my reply.

Apologies Pedro

It's not quite just a few online though is it? What about founding members of the RST and RSEA activists that discovered outwith the internet what he was at?

I know most people that have been banned are glad anyway given Bheasts are given free reign while good Bears censored. I haven't been banned and find it great for soup recipes.

My personal disdain for Big Mark has nothing to do with tinternet

You'll need to tell me who these founding members and RSEA activists are then.

I read your post in full with the comments earlier. I will play ball you have my word. I assumed you posting it after I mentioned Big Mark was alluding to me being personal towards fellow posters in this thread, hence my reply.

Apologies Pedro

No need, my choice of post to quote should have been more carefully considered.

See how nice it is when we're all friends? :pipe:

Thanks for attempting to answer my question the best way you can.

I would say that over 50% of our RSC know who he is and people begin to wonder who The Fat Chap on TV is.

Why would people want to discredit him ? Bannings from his site for trivial reasons ?

for example,

I was banned, never to be lifted. My crime = I asked a question about another fans group and their BBC protest.

Maybe some detest him because they see the RST as potentially a great organisation that he is strangling.

Maybe he is held in contempt by many due to his lies and manipulation.

Maybe it has to do with he financial mismanagement of the RST funds.

Maybe it was his assault on a fellow bear that was witnessed by many.

Maybe it has to do with the constant lies about threats.

Maybe it has to do with his divisive influence on the Rangers Support, why does he not want unity for the greater good of the club ?

I could go on and on.

Surely you understand he has a vested interest in anything related to Rangers because thats where all his income comes from.

Rangers and their fans are a cash cow to him, They put a roof over his head, feed him and put clothes on his back.

Maybe that is the reason why he will never walk away from the Trust, People seldom relinquish power especially when it pays a healthy wage.