Fuck sake England.

KingKirk

A couple of years back me and my brother had picked 10 teams to win for about a fiver each that was worth 12 grand if they all came up, to my delight they came up, I ran through to my brother's room to let him know the good news, he switches over to Sky Sports to check the scores and then straight away he buries his head in his hands and turns round to tell me "I cudnae be arsed putting it oan", right there and then I just dropped to my knee's and screamed "noooooooo" as my brother sneaked out the room to run away like this....

himymWHYGODWHY.gif

A couple of years back me and my brother had picked 10 teams to win for about a fiver each that was worth 12 grand if they all came up, to my delight they came up, I ran through to my brother's room to let him know the good news, he switches over to Sky Sports to check the scores and then straight away he buries his head in his hands and turns round to tell me "I cudnae be arsed putting it oan", right there and then I just dropped to my knee's and screamed "noooooooo" as my brother sneaked out the room to run away like this....

himymWHYGODWHY.gif

naw ye didny