Derby Away Plans (August 2nd)

YoungDan

Are you coming down?!  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming down?!

A pal of mine has decided he wants to come now, by the look of the Rangers web page there are no away games available so guessing Derby has now sold out, I am sure I see someone saying there is going to be a pay gate open on Saturday, is this definately the case ?

Any news on the pay gate

i am sorted but some pals might want to come if they can pay on the day :uk:

Any news on the pay gate

i am sorted but some pals might want to come if they can pay on the day :uk:

@DCFCPolice: @RangersFC fans travelling to @dcfcofficial on Saturday, please note tickets will not be available on the day of the game #Gers #Rangers

Ive heard conficting stories John Vickers Derby Countys chief of operations As tweeted 4hrs ago That hes been in contact with the police Asking for more tickets to be released to Rangers. Also he as tweeted yesterday that pay on the day will available.. So make off that what you will...

Is the Neptune open at 6am? How far is it from Waterfall?

Will be there about 5.45 myself and need somewhere to go until about 9am

Open at 6 am . Its a 15 walk or a few bob in a taxi . Landlord will sort ya one .. if ya ask . Top bloke . Where ya coming from ?

Ive heard conficting stories John Vickers Derby Countys chief of operations As tweeted 4hrs ago That hes been in contact with the police Asking for more tickets to be released to Rangers. Also he as tweeted yesterday that pay on the day will available.. So make off that what you will...

He then tweeted after that the police said no,pay on the day will be available...but only in the home end :thumbup:

Open at 6 am . Its a 15 walk or a few bob in a taxi . Landlord will sort ya one .. if ya ask . Top bloke . Where ya coming from ?

Magic, Ibiza like rfc52 said, getting in a bit early so just got to find somewhere to go until the bus gets there. Cheers mate.