Red and black "dingwall" tops

EatDolphins

Why wouldn't you put money towards shares and buy an actual Rangers top instead?

How does this whole thing work out financially exactly, for instance how much do they buy them for before selling to you and does all the money go to shares?

Genuinely curious how all this works because I'm not seeing much good about it.

The first Rangers top I had bought for me was in 1979. I've had every strip since then and I thought it was worth adding to the collection. Having said that I haven't worn one in a long time because I'm fast closing in on 50 and I feel a bit silly in sportswear! I paid £32 for this one and £10 goes into the share fund.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first Rangers top I had bought for me was in 1979. I've had every strip since then and I thought it was worth adding to the collection. Having said that I haven't worn one in a long time because I'm fast closing in on 50 and I feel a bit silly in sportswear! I paid £32 for this one and £10 goes into the share fund.

Where does the other £22 go.

Am sure there was a thread on these costing around a tenner at cost to produce.........hmmmm

Where does the other £22 go.

Am sure there was a thread on these costing around a tenner at cost to produce.........hmmmm

Sounds like mischief-making to me. Nike shirt plus stitching for a tenner? I know someone who runs an amateur team and he'd bite your hand off for that!

The reason the top was brought out was that m Ashley would not receive

Any more money for merchandise .our club is being robbed by the retail deal

Why cant you not see that.

Why blame dingwall if you look into the sales there is no one making profit for them self.

Put dislike behind you and stand together against the true guys that are robbing our club blind.

After everything over the last few month you can not honestly still think they

Are any good for the club we all love

Why blame dingwall if you look into the sales there is no one making profit for them self.

Put dislike behind you and stand together against the true guys that are robbing our club blind.

I don't support a Team in Red and black tops.

My Club play in Blue tops so don't try to justify this.

Red, white and Blue only for Rangers FC.

So how much did Dingwall pay you to say that or do you get a cut of the profits, MD is a snake in the grass everythign he does is self serving and is to make HIM money of good bluenoses.

Was the money raised not going to buy shares .

Am I wrong .

I dont know was asking you the question m8 surely if people are buy non Rangers tops etc they should be aware of what is happening to the money they are parting with. I ask the question because everyone seems to know exactly how much Rangers gets from SD selling shirt I am just asking the same question about MD selling his shirts? Even if some of the money is being used to buy shares this cash is not going into Rangers its giving people like MD more power this is just my opinion.

Any more money for merchandise .

so where did the money go then

the RST bought shares on the open market, meaning absolutely heehaw went to rangers

isnt the minimal amount from the rangers retail deal better than absolutely fuck all from the RST

I am a rangers fan that loves the club I don't take sides with rst or rangers media

I never bought a top. I never asked were the money is going .do not think the guys

That are buying them have not asked.

Its about time you all got together we have enough to worry about with the tarriers

Than MD or who ever.

I am a rangers fan that loves the club I don't take sides with rst or rangers media

I never bought a top. I never asked were the money is going .do not think the guys

That are buying them have not asked.

Its about time you all got together we have enough to worry about with the tarriers

Than MD or who ever.

m8 not doubting you for one moment your not a Rangers fan just asking a question which I thought you knew because of your original response, I agree we should all come together but with guys like MD and selling red and black scarfs and banning fans from their site because they have an opinion isnt helping any thing for fans unity its going to be a long road and judging on the most recent statement from the current board this is going to be a longer battle.

so where did the money go then

the RST bought shares on the open market, meaning absolutely heehaw went to rangers

isnt the minimal amount from the rangers retail deal better than absolutely fuck all from the RST

All profits will be utilised by the Rangers Supporters Trust to buy up shares in the club.

The wigs would only squander any money they were given.

Join the Trust invest in a better future for RFC.

Simple really, what anyone sensible would do.

There has been nothing simple about the RFC debacle. The red & black shirt was a rallying symbol to show contempt for the wigs raping RFC. Not all bears agree with it. Some bears even think Ashley and the current board actually gave a toss about Rangers, beyond what cash could be milked from us.

"Show your loyalty to the new King, get your black & red tops, £65.99, 15% profit going to Rangers, fuck all really but its better than the Spiv Ashley. And if you dont buy one then your a Spivvy Easdalien!"

Appearing in the Daily Rhebel and the BBC website tomorrow.