Red and black "dingwall" tops

EatDolphins

There has been nothing simple about the RFC debacle. The red & black shirt was a rallying symbol to show contempt for the wigs raping RFC. Not all bears agree with it. Some bears even think Ashley and the current board actually gave a toss about Rangers, beyond what cash could be milked from us.

Aye ok....

'rallying symbol' ... :D

Fucking joke more like

And im no fan of anycunt

Except The Rangers

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first Rangers top I had bought for me was in 1979. I've had every strip since then and I thought it was worth adding to the collection. Having said that I haven't worn one in a long time because I'm fast closing in on 50 and I feel a bit silly in sportswear! I paid £32 for this one and £10 goes into the share fund.

Would it not have made more sense financially for the club if you kept the £32 to yourself then donated it to RF or br when a new share issue was opened Up. That way it's £32 to shares rather than £10

Sounds like mischief-making to me. Nike shirt plus stitching for a tenner? I know someone who runs an amateur team and he'd bite your hand off for that!

Direct your mate here. A 2 minute google. Add £4 max for an embroidered badge on the shirt.

http://www.discountfootballkits.com/Nike_Football_Shirts

i bought one just because i like it lol i wear it to the gym... not everyone thats bought them has starved the club of money ... buying a proper shirt still starves the club of money due to the MA deal but i still buy them and everything else on top

The bottom line is reading some of the comments

We have fans on this site still thinking what Ashley has done and still is doing

To our club is better than what concerned rangers fans have tried to do to stop retail money going to Ashley.

M Ashley has robbed us and the board he is in charge of has made us

The laughing stock of the country.

I think making excuses about the colour of the top or saying the guy behind selling if maybe making a profit for himself .have a think about what the board have taken .

This is going to be a hard road back and the first thing we need

Is to pull together as fans and get behind the new board.

John Gilligan is a good pal of mine he has followed rangers all his life and loves the club.

He was a director at tennents lager for years and was well thought of .

With his business sense and love for our club I trust we will be in great hands.

But they need us as fans pulling together .forget egos and self importance unite as fans and bring our club back to were we belong simply the best

We demand transparency from those in the club seeking the blue pound.

Theres not the same demands from a campaign set up to deprive the club of funds with profits going to share purchase.

Is all the profit going to share purchase? Has all the money set aside bought shares? Transparency?

Two sets of rules it seems.

We have fans on this site still thinking what Ashley has done and still is doing

To our club is better than what concerned rangers fans have tried to do to stop retail money going to Ashley.

I think making excuses about the colour of the top or saying the guy behind selling if maybe making a profit for himself .have a think about what the board have taken .

John Gilligan is a good pal of mine he has followed rangers all his life and loves the club.

With his business sense and love for our club I trust we will be in great hands.

But they need us as fans pulling together .forget egos and self importance unite as fans and bring our club back to were we belong simply the best

I think there is also a lot of fannspivs out there that are just as bad as Ashley, there has been cases in the last with mistrust of monies, and I don't think people think these tops were produced at the best cost, and that not all money excluding costs is going to buy shares. Look at the clusterfuck the RFFF has turned into.

Have accounts been produced for this venture?

Had a great time (got back to the USA yesterday morning) over in Glasgow and at the game (except for the score). I had two folks approach me but instead of saying something negatively, they thanked me for buying that ticket because they said that the previous guy was an @$$hole (CH).

Funny story...went to the ticket office on Friday night and the folks wanted to talk to me since I was the "yank" who bought the infamous season ticket. Saturday, stopped by Ibrox and was about to make contact with the Founder's Trail folks and had a great time with them taking the tour of Ibrox and seeing everything there. Went to the Louden on Sat and Sunday (before the game) and had a few pints while I awaited CH's partner in crime but he had some pressing business and we were not able to connect on this trip. I should be back 1-2 more times this season and have already donated my two season tickets to the soldier's fund while I am back in the USA.

UBER STAUNCH

How can we pull together when we still have cunts boycotting matches and fellow cunts selling their own merchandise to line their own pockets. Great demonstration of pulling together.

JG - well Fergie (Ian) speaks well og him so that does me. I hope he has the ability to monitor/mentor Mini the Moocher.

How can we pull together when we still have cunts boycotting matches and fellow cunts selling their own merchandise to line their own pockets. Great demonstration of pulling together.

JG - well Fergie (Ian) speaks well og him so that does me. I hope he has the ability to monitor/mentor Mini the Moocher.

serious question how is he a mooch? dont care for the guy one way or another but did he demand a redundancy payment?

The first Rangers top I had bought for me was in 1979. I've had every strip since then and I thought it was worth adding to the collection. Having said that I haven't worn one in a long time because I'm fast closing in on 50 and I feel a bit silly in sportswear! I paid £32 for this one and £10 goes into the share fund.

Fair enough.

Nope your wrong the red and black tops and scarf where around before MA was even involved in Rangers.

i remember seeing some cunt in front of me at hampden wearing one of those stupid tops. some people have no shame. wouldn't catch me wearing one of them dead. fucking embarrassing.

the only rangers tops i wear are the official ones.

i remember seeing some cunt in front of me at hampden wearing one of those stupid tops. some people have no shame. wouldn't catch me wearing one of them dead. fucking embarrassing.

the only rangers tops i wear are the official ones.

fair enough. much does our club get from these tops these days?