New NFL Season

Forgot all about that :anguish:

They've got 5 fucking channels, it's not a lot to ask.

It really isn't! Especially when you compare Redzone to the utter shite that is on SS2, SS3 & SS4 on a Sunday night!

I'm holding out hope that they'll do it. Might email them asking if they're going to or it's in their thoughts.

It really isn't! Especially when you compare Redzone to the utter shite that is on SS2, SS3 & SS4 on a Sunday night!

I'm holding out hope that they'll do it. Might email them asking if they're going to or it's in their thoughts.

Might go straight to the main man and tweet Neil Reynolds :pipe:

Save yourself and support someone else. It's painful.

I would always tell someone trying to get into it to watch RedZone on the red button. A lot more enjoyable than watching a full game with all the breaks.

It was either them or the Miami Dolphins, dolphins purely because of watching Ace ventura when I was younger.

I also like the fact in American football you can be a big fat bastard and still be considered an athlete :lol:

It was either them or the Miami Dolphins, dolphins purely because of watching Ace ventura when I was younger.

I also like the fact in American football you can be a big fat bastard and still be considered an athlete :lol:

Some of the big guys are probably a lot more athletic than me though :lol:

Don't think I'm laughing at the Eagles anymore :(

DeMarco? As much as I like him, I don't think he's going to have the same production next season. Not got as good a line to run behind and won't have as good a passing game to open things up for him.

DeMarco? As much as I like him, I don't think he's going to have the same production next season. Not got as good a line to run behind and won't have as good a passing game to open things up for him.

Of course, he's still going to be a good though. I'd prefer if Demarco was going elsewhere, would have been nice for him to leave the NFC East :lol:

Of course, he's still going to be a good though. I'd prefer if Demarco was going elsewhere, would have been nice for him to leave the NFC East :lol:

Fuck I forgot he was still playing the Giants twice a season :lol: Least the Rams don't need to face him this year, he always seems to rush for about 200 yards against us.

Neil still not getting back to me :( Might need to get Jamie to tweet Kevin Cadle, seeing as they're both Bills fans.

To be honest guys, I'm not all that gutted DeMarco is gone. Was unbelievable this year but Running Backs have a notorious reputation for declining stats very quickly compared to receivers. He wanted a lot of money and he has had issues staying healthy in the past, plus locking down Dez was/is still the biggest priority for the Cowboys. Would I have preferred he didn't go to the Eagles? Of course but they seem to be going all in on some risky players. Fingers crossed it backfires.

Also this allows the Cowboys to make a biggish Defensive Free Agent signing. I see they missed out Cromartie which is a blow as Defensive Back is the biggest weakness on the team. The Offence is pretty set. First 2 rounds in the draft I take the best 2 defensive players available. Rounds 3 and 4 take a new Running Back and a Receiver that can replace Harris in the return game.

Final point, I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry Jones goes for either AP or Ray Rice as Murray's replacement in Dallas....

To be honest guys, I'm not all that gutted DeMarco is gone. Was unbelievable this year but Running Backs have a notorious reputation for declining stats very quickly compared to receivers. He wanted a lot of money and he has had issues staying healthy in the past, plus locking down Dez was/is still the biggest priority for the Cowboys. Would I have preferred he didn't go to the Eagles? Of course but they seem to be going all in on some risky players. Fingers crossed it backfires.

Also this allows the Cowboys to make a biggish Defensive Free Agent signing. I see they missed out Cromartie which is a blow as Defensive Back is the biggest weakness on the team. The Offence is pretty set. First 2 rounds in the draft I take the best 2 defensive players available. Rounds 3 and 4 take a new Running Back and a Receiver that can replace Harris in the return game.

Final point, I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry Jones goes for either AP or Ray Rice as Murray's replacement in Dallas....

Jones probably will do that, AP would be my guess. I don't think it'll bother the Cowboys hugely, their Offensive Line could make most RB's look good. It would have been pretty hard to emulate last Season too.

As a Giants fan though, its hard to take a positive from him not leaving the Division :lol:

Fuck I forgot he was still playing the Giants twice a season :lol: Least the Rams don't need to face him this year, he always seems to rush for about 200 yards against us.

Neil still not getting back to me :( Might need to get Jamie to tweet Kevin Cadle, seeing as they're both Bills fans.

Easy for you to laugh about it! It'll sure be interesting to see what sort of yardage he puts in at a fairly average Eagles team.

Plan B might need to happen. Cunt is ignoring us. I bet Cecil wouldn't act this way.

I watched Draft Day mate, fairly decent sport movie. Funny seeing Roger Goodell acting, I think he's been in a couple of movies before as well :lol:

Aye him and his two lines :lol: Something like that would never happen with the Browns though! Was good seeing the Seahawks getting fucked over mind you :lol: