New NFL Season

Words can't describe how bad that call was. Genuinely the shittest call ever, in history.

You're on the 1st yard line. You have Marshawn Lynch, who just rushed 8 yards on the previous play, and it's Marshawn Lynch. You have 2 plays to attempt it. Rushing in itself would have ran down the clock instead of maybe stopping the clock from an incomplete pass. Or you know, being intercepted.

Literally so fucking bad :lol: :lol:

I hadn't really thought about it, but I know Lynch has had some troubles with the Seahawks this year, have they made the play because they don't want to give him the winning TD?

Quite a cynical view I know, but there must have been some sort of reasons :lol:

My gut told me the Pats, but i really didn't want those cheating cunts to win, so i whacked a fair few quid on the Seahawks. Thought i was home and dry with 14 pt lead in Q4. Then thought it was all but done and dusted, 2nd&Goal from 1 yard, 30 seconds on the cock....

I still can't believe that call. Seahawks fans must be sick at that.

I hadn't really thought about it, but I know Lynch has had some troubles with the Seahawks this year, have they made the play because they don't want to give him the winning TD?

Quite a cynical view I know, but there must have been some sort of reasons :lol:

I'm sure I'd read that they've offered him a new contract so would be an odd way to get him to sign it :lol: