New NFL Season

243 pages written on deflate-gate.

What has the world come to.

Fundamental and historic cheating bastards. The Celtic of the NFL world.

Hopefully they throw the book at Brady, the absolute wanker that he is.

Suspended for 4 games. Pats also lose next years 1st round Draft pick.

Rightly so. All this shit about the Patriots leaves a bit of a bitter taste. Wonder how much of the success of the Belichick era has been a result of breaking the rules?

• 1 month later...

That's pretty exciting, shame he'll be running into tackles with that Offensive Line :pipe:

But really that is an exciting pick. Fair play.

Don't want to brag or anything but I just got a tweet off Todd Gurley ;)

You now need to get one off of Odell Beckham to even it up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone know the pre season schedule and what channels it's on ?

Don't think we get any pre-season stuff over here. You can get a 7 day free trial of NFL game pass which gives you all the games so if you time it right you could probably get 2 weeks worth of games.

Don't think we get any pre-season stuff over here. You can get a 7 day free trial of NFL game pass which gives you all the games so if you time it right you could probably get 2 weeks worth of games.

ive managed to get kodi on my tablet so I can get access to all American channels

Just noticed this thread, started to get into this during the last season after watching the 2013 Super Bowl but still learning about the rules and players etc. Not yet decided on a team for me but had been swaying towards the Colts. Dunno if I just enjoyed watching them the most or if it was the blue shirts? :lol: I'll leave it undecided for now and just enjoy the football and then I can pick a team further down the line.

Hopefully by paying attention to the thread now I might actually begin to understand American Football a bit more now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3194113/Geno-Smith-s-broken-jaw-fight-teammate-sideline-ten-weeks.html

He'll be back - in six to ten weeks.

New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith was 'sucker-punched' and could miss half the season after suffering a broken jaw in a locker room fight over something 'sixth graders could have talked about'.

After the incident on Tuesday, Smith posted on Instagram, 'I'll be back.'

The New York Jets quarterback had attracted praise for his performance as he enters his third year in the NFL, but the 24-year-old will now undergo surgery.

The Jets swiftly moved to release reserve linebacker Ikemefuna 'IK' Enemkpali, also 24, following the 'childish' altercation.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3194113/Geno-Smith-s-broken-jaw-fight-teammate-sideline-ten-weeks.html#ixzz3iYCNlFpw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook