Best £100 I have ever lost

devonbear

Ashamed to say I had a few hundred on the tarriers to qualify. Betting on them is my way of dulling the pain when they win an important match. I actually jumped out my chair when Maribor scored so no question I was pleased to lose the bet.

Not sure the missus would approve of my tactics :uk:

Ashamed to say I had a few hundred on the tarriers to qualify. Betting on them is my way of dulling the pain when they win an important match. I actually jumped out my chair when Maribor scored so no question I was pleased to lose the bet.

Ian?

Truth or lies?

Either way you should be banned.

£100 or 'a few hundred'? Which is it? I think neither.

I stood to win just short of a hundred but bet more than two.Not sure why you would doubt me. I don't post much and won't bother in future if arseholes like you are the typical response.

don't bet what I can't afford to lose. I guess this troubles you as you don't believe anyone would risk losing what is probably a months worth of dole money for you.

Hahahahahahahahaahahaha am glad you lost betting on the waen touchers. Get it roon ye

im glad you lost it, I wouldnt bet on shellick if it were 100/1 for a win against Irvine Meadow, same as I wouldnt bet against the gers if they gave 1000/1 vs barcelona, no bear should bet for the scum or against rangers, I just couldnt do it without feeling clatty about it.