*** New Manager Discussion ***

coatbrigpirate

No it was a glitch the other day apparently

Yeah mate on paddy power. No i meant today, just read it on someones twitter that bets have been suspended at 1/12 with Warburton to become manager.

Yeah mate on paddy power. No i meant today, just read it on someones twitter that bets have been suspended at 1/12 with Warburton to become manager.

Bet victor were best priced 1/12 him to be manager for first game of season but I can still get bets for it

Bet victor were best priced 1/12 him to be manager for first game of season but I can still get bets for it

Must be shite mate. I'm surprised that at such short odds none of the media is really running with him as the next manager.

Must be shite mate. I'm surprised that at such short odds none of the media is really running with him as the next manager.

I wouldn't be surprised if we are both each others first choice but are a bit away from a deal.

Could be the bookies know he's really the only one in contention

I wouldn't be surprised if we are both each others first choice but are a bit away from a deal.

Could be the bookies know he's really the only one in contention

What would that mean though? Either him or McCall?

My guess is thats related to the fact I'm told There have been more talks today between his people and the club but it's still far from done .

Feel free to disregard .

My guess is thats related to the fact I'm told There have been more talks today between his people and the club but it's still far from done .

Feel free to disregard .

Very good to hear that they're talking. If he is the only one they are talking to now i'd be very surprised if a deal is not done.

Feel free to disregard .

Good stuff things getting closer.. Another few day and he'll be signing a 5year deal aye hahahaha

If there have been 3 meetings, and we don't know if there has, then I'd have thought that money might be an issue.

He's a millionaire.

He didn't stay at Brentford because he wanted specific control over the team. It could likely be a negotiation on that side of things.

He's a millionaire.

He didn't stay at Brentford because he wanted specific control over the team. It could likely be a negotiation on that side of things.

Just because you're wealthy it Doesn't mean you'd want to work for less than the going rate i'd say . Regardless of the money in the bank this would be a huge decision and if you were considering the job you'd want to make sure your deal was right surely ?

Just because you're wealthy it Doesn't mean you'd want to work for less than the going rate i'd say . Regardless of the money in the bank this would be a huge decision and if you were considering the job you'd want to make sure your deal was right surely ?

Fuck!

I knew you were going to post. :lol: