Cricket

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I said this to my dad. It's brilliant to see the Windies actually dominating a test match out there with their fans creating an atmosphere. He grew up watching them blow teams away. I grew up watching Lara dominate teams. I think they're everyone's "second" team in cricket - always love to see them do well

Outstanding bowling. Now our batsmen need to follow it up and level the series here.

I’m no so sure about watching the windies dominate. I’ve a mate whose origins are west indie and I got about 6 messages from him asking how the game was going yesterday. I unblocked him today 😂😂😂

picked up tickets for Scotland v Sri Lanka in the summer. 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

I said this to my dad. It's brilliant to see the Windies actually dominating a test match out there with their fans creating an atmosphere. He grew up watching them blow teams away. I grew up watching Lara dominate teams. I think they're everyone's "second" team in cricket - always love to see them do well

Outstanding bowling. Now our batsmen need to follow it up and level the series here.

Incredibly great guy.

Had the pleasure of meeting him in 2014 and definitely not a 'never meet your heroes' types.

1 hour ago, kplfishtank said:

I’m no so sure about watching the windies dominate. I’ve a mate whose origins are west indie and I got about 6 messages from him asking how the game was going yesterday. I unblocked him today 😂😂😂

picked up tickets for Scotland v Sri Lanka in the summer. 

Aye I should have said "if you're a neutral". When they beat us in the 2nd of a 3 test series in 2016 I was defos not praising them 😂😂😂

36 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Incredibly great guy.

Had the pleasure of meeting him in 2014 and definitely not a 'never meet your heroes' types.

I once met Tendulkar and despite him being the constant thorn in our side, he was unbelievably kind. 

Rahul Dravid also played for Scotland in county cricket when I was still in school - he was friends with 1 of my mate's parents. He took us down for a nets session at Clydesdale - absolutely unbelievable experience. Imagine being a millionaire abroad in a foreign country you could literally piss away your time doing all sorts of things but he chose to spend a day with 3 kids playing cricket 

15 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Aye I should have said "if you're a neutral". When they beat us in the 2nd of a 3 test series in 2016 I was defos not praising them 😂😂😂

I once met Tendulkar and despite him being the constant thorn in our side, he was unbelievably kind. 

Rahul Dravid also played for Scotland in county cricket when I was still in school - he was friends with 1 of my mate's parents. He took us down for a nets session at Clydesdale - absolutely unbelievable experience. Imagine being a millionaire abroad in a foreign country you could literally piss away your time doing all sorts of things but he chose to spend a day with 3 kids playing cricket 

Would love to have met Tendaulkar. Met VVS though and got his sig when I was a kid.

Tbh the only cricketer that I’ve met who was an ignorant prick was Owais Shah 😂