*** RM Erskine Fund – Season 2016/17 - Accounts, Members, Donations, Discussion, Action

btw - quite a few of the members I @ed above have already pledged - so we should see a few donations over the next month when people get paid, get back from holiday, get back onshore, get drunk, or get cornered by me. :P

I still reckon you lot should go and rustle up some strays though.  There must be loads of posters in those other threads!

So I was at the Ticket Office today.

That's our 2 Erskine Season Tickets renewed.  £305 each

Cost: £610

And Rangers FC have also  renewed their 2 donated Erskine Seats. Many thanks to them for that. :21:

I also took the liberty of signing them up for all Home Cup Games - so we must remember to keep enough money aside for those.  Fingers crossed, that will cost us a fortune. :P

We didn't sign them up for the Cup Games last season, but ended up buying them tickets for every cup game anyway, which was a major hassle, plus a lot of booking fees!  

So that's Erskine Park Home sorted with 4 seats for every home game. (tu)

erskine-season-tickets-004_zpsubzx65za.j 

And I hear through the grapevine that our Good Friends in The Rangers Supporters Trust will also be renewing their 4 Erskine Season Tickets again this season.  :21:

So that's Erskine Bishopton sorted with 4 seats for the League games. I'll then get those seats added to my Friends & Family, so that we can buy the Cup tickets for them too.  (Unless someone reading this wants to have a word in the ear of the RST and talk them into signing the 4 seats up for the Cup games too! :pipe:  )

Next up, we need to buy 2 new season tickets for Erskine Glasgow.  They didn't have any last season, and now we've got enough money to put that right. (tu)

So hopefully the Ticket Office will be able to find us 2 suitable seats, not too far from the other Erskine seats (maybe not as easy as it sounds!).  I'll try to get that sorted next week.  That will be about £610 too I guess.

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Great response so far to your @ RM member post. (tu)

It's not as good as the old PMs, but better than nothing I suppose.  

I still feel quite guilty badgering the Unrenewed Fund Members, when there are still so many posters out there who haven't yet signed up.

Go get 'em Floyd!

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

It's not as good as the old PMs, but better than nothing I suppose.  

I still feel quite guilty badgering the Unrenewed Fund Members, when there are still so many posters out there who haven't yet signed up.

Go get 'em Floyd!

It is a difficult thing to do G B especially when you are not a well known poster like yourself, you also have the reputation to ask for a donation and people take it in the right way. 

Having said that I will try and look for opertunities to at least post the link, and hopefully others will do the same. 

(tu)

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is a difficult thing to do G B especially when you are not a well known poster like yourself, you also have the reputation to ask for a donation and people take it in the right way. 

Having said that I will try and look for opertunities to at least post the link, and hopefully others will do the same. 

(tu)

You do more than your fair share of that - it's everyone else I'm talking to there. :P 

6 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

What did u go for in the end with the bricks?

Nothing yet.

The 6 bricks are paid for, but there's no urgency to get them laid.

For now, we're going with:

BOUNCY BOUNCY
BOUNCY BOUNCY

NA NA NA
NA NA NA

BOUNCY BOUNCY
BOUNCY BOUNCY

NA NA NA
NA NA NA

BOUNCY BOUNCY
BOUNCY BOUNCY

NA NA NA
NA NA NA

But I figured we'll hold off for now, just on the off-chance that a better idea comes up. (tu)

I've lost count of the number of donations made by the EKCO family this season, but here's another one...

EKCO has only just learned that we won't be having a November Fundraiser or an End-of-season Fundraiser this season, so he's chucked in another £150 to see us through. :thumbup:

40 minutes ago, govanblue said:

So that's the Erskine Season tickets sorted.

Now we need to find the money to renew our 4 Combat Stress Season Tickets.  They're £250 each.

Anybody fancy buying one of them for us?

One of my crazy ideas could sort that out:pipe: iv got my ticket for the que, number 72 In the PM que