*** RM Erskine Fund – Season 2016/17 - Accounts, Members, Donations, Discussion, Action

14 hours ago, govanblue said:

Which reminds me - tomorrow is Waverley Loch Trip Day. :21:

Fingers crossed for some clear skies.

waverley-and-balmoral.jpg

And Many Thanks to Loyal Fund Member Taipan for paying for the whole shebang. :clap:

I've just noticed it was today, not tomorrow. (tu)

15 hours ago, govanblue said:

Which reminds me - tomorrow is Waverley Loch Trip Day. :21:

Fingers crossed for some clear skies.

waverley-and-balmoral.jpg

And Many Thanks to Loyal Fund Member Taipan for paying for the whole shebang. :clap:

Eskine_Waverley_zpsq3zgveiy.jpg

I hope they all had a smashing time and keep up the good work GB. 

(You got my top yet :pipe: )

Hopefully I'll get the Erskine and Combat Stress season tickets sorted out over the next few days, then I can focus on rounding up the malingerers. :P

We should hopefully have a report and some pics from the Waverley Boat Trip soon too.

But in the meantime, here's a couple of Erskine pics from The Ideal Homes Show...

13254066_966822393434648_845235535597054 

13315586_966099643506923_797995476450817

22 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Hopefully I'll get the Erskine and Combat Stress season tickets sorted out over the next few days, then I can focus on rounding up the malingerers. :P

We should hopefully have a report and some pics from the Waverley Boat Trip soon too.

But in the meantime, here's a couple of Erskine pics from The Ideal Homes Show...

13254066_966822393434648_845235535597054 

13315586_966099643506923_797995476450817

Great pics GB, can you check your PMs please. :pipe:

Many thanks to Rangers Football Club who have donated 2 Season Tickets for Our Erskine Veterans - just like they did last year. :clap:

John_at_Ibrox_zps7hnewk8y.jpg

Meaning we don't need to buy those two seats - meaning we can now afford another 2 Season Tickets for Erskine. (tu)

Which will cheer these guys up even more...  

EBI_10_zpsrd6wwoje.jpg

Many thanks to Rangers Youth Development Company who have donated a Squad-Signed 16/17 Shirt (once it exists)

They've also promised to keep us supplied with some complimentary tickets throughout the season.  (Hopefully a couple of Bar72 tickets in there too - there usually are!)

:thumbup:

45 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Many thanks to Rangers Football Club who have donated 2 Season Tickets for Our Erskine Veterans - just like they did last year. :clap:

John_at_Ibrox_zps7hnewk8y.jpg

Meaning we don't need to buy those two seats - meaning we can now afford another 2 Season Tickets for Erskine. (tu)

Which will cheer these guys up even more...  

EBI_10_zpsrd6wwoje.jpg

:clap:

I've just been chatting to Erskine.  They have lots of photos for us, but unfortunately their Internet's been broken for the last couple of days.

So they'll send us some updates as soon as that's fixed.

And they've also received their annual whisky donation from Keeps01 - so the D-Day Ration Packs are sorted  - pics to follow. (tu)

It's Erskine Wishes Week this week, and I see that they're using one of our Fund-Sponsored Wishes to publicise it...

Can you make a veteran’s wish come true?

Erskine veteran Jimmy (87) served in the Army. His wish was to take a trip down memory lane to Saltcoats on the west coast of North Ayrshire for a fish supper. Not only was it a lovely day out for Jimmy; his wife Anne was able to accompany him and enjoy that special treat too!

Unfortunately the weather wasn't great on this occasion! However, The typical Scottish weather thankfully didn’t dampen anyone’s spirits!

The wishes Erskine grant for our veterans can be very simple, but make such a huge difference to their lives and enjoyment during their time in our care.

For more information about Erskine Veterans’ Wishes Week on 1st – 8th June or to request a fundraising pack please contact us on 0141 814 4555 or e-mail fundraising@erskine.org.uk.

13346493_969308383186049_542227647546794