*** The Winners - RangersMedia Big Raffle for Wee Josh

govanblue

Mate put me down for ano 2 please-I too had problems  with the page re paypal but I just backscrolled-if that's the correct technical term remember that old internet adage!!-and  Eureka the non pay pal, payment page appeared-this may have been what your instructions were but the gist of the matter was it worked for an auld curmudgeon like me!!  

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 07/03/2017 at 10:29 AM, fermblue said:

Mate put me down for ano 2 please-I too had problems  with the page re paypal but I just backscrolled-if that's the correct technical term remember that old internet adage!!-and  Eureka the non pay pal, payment page appeared-this may have been what your instructions were but the gist of the matter was it worked for an auld curmudgeon like me!!  

:thumbsup:

Update from gofundme...

"I'd like to check in with you and let you know that PayPal has found an underlying engineering issue that is causing the trouble some of your donors have seen.

We've put in a request with them for this to be fixed ASAP. Our own engineers are also looking to see if there are any adjustments we can make to help get past the bug that PayPal is experiencing.

I'm going to stay in touch with you as developments arise so that you're informed every step of the way."

:tu:

23 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Update from gofundme...

"I'd like to check in with you and let you know that PayPal has found an underlying engineering issue that is causing the trouble some of your donors have seen.

We've put in a request with them for this to be fixed ASAP. Our own engineers are also looking to see if there are any adjustments we can make to help get past the bug that PayPal is experiencing.

I'm going to stay in touch with you as developments arise so that you're informed every step of the way."

Good work GB. :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Is it to late to buy raffle tickets? 

If you have any trouble getting the payment to go to the payment confirmation page, read this post...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/304712-last-chance-to-buy-your-raffle-tickets-for-the-rangersmedia-big-raffle-for-wee-josh/?do=findComment&comment=1063835070

7 minutes ago, govanblue said:

If you have any trouble getting the payment to go to the payment confirmation page, read this post...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/304712-last-chance-to-buy-your-raffle-tickets-for-the-rangersmedia-big-raffle-for-wee-josh/?do=findComment&comment=1063835070

I tried putting 20 pound down has it worked, 

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

it takes about 10 minutes to show.  did you get a "thank you" email?

I done it about 5 times then got one mate. Left a comment there as well mate but it hasn't came up on the page yet but might take ten minutes as you say 

Just now, davis1986 said:

I done it about 5 times then got one mate. Left a comment there as well mate but it hasn't came up on the page yet but might take ten minutes as you say 

That sounds right.  I'll keep my eye on it.

Cheers mate. :tu:

8 hours ago, govanblue said:

No, of course not! :thumbsup:

You know what to do?...

https://www.gofundme.com/joshuaburnsadair

8 hours ago, govanblue said:

:rangers: