Pedro and Murty

1NachoNovo

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

pedro hasnt gotten to know the squad yet, nor they him.  who else to do the hand over other than Murty.  of course he was involved today, happy he never just stood with his hands in his pockets.

Murty has an important role with the u20s and he can get back to that when PC feels his transition is complete

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Murty knows the squad and has worked with them, fully expect it to be a warm handover period then Murty will go back to the development squad

Pedro has only been in a week so taking advice off Murty is a very sensible and intelligent thing to do

That's more than likely the case. I suppose credit should be given to Pedro for getting Murty hands on involved, instead of getting some pointer before the game and then leaving Murty out. 

2 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Miller is already working with the 20's.

He's only doing so to fulfill his mandated practical coaching time required to compete his licence. He's not taken charge of the U20s at any time and has worked under Murty, Davie McCallum and Colin Stewart at various points but hasn't been the 'boss'. As far as I know he's also only been involved with them on matchdays and hasn't been involved in the day-to-day stuff with the 20s as it clashes with the senior squads training. 

38 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Kenny wouldn't, he's still got at least another season in him.

I was being hypothetical. Clearly Kenny wants to keep playing, but if he chose to take the 20's, I wouldn't have a problem with it. He's experienced enough to know how it works and I think his influence on the youngsters would be a good one.