UB incident?

graeme_4

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/20/2017 at 6:34 PM, JamesRFC__ said:

Doesn't matter a jot how much it costs yet you're bringing up we're starved for cash and talking about running on loans. Clearly mattered to you earlier. 

There's nothing to grasp mate it's stickers :lol:. Sticky things you put on a wall... There's no "the pope's a bender" getting written all over the place in big fuck off capitals it's just little stickers. 

What's that patter as well about defacing a stadium hahaha. You remind me of that time Alex Ferguson was chanting on about how RVP could've been killed because a ball hit is head. You're just looking to over-exaggerate things and get upset.  

You clearly struggle with the concept of what i'm saying,Doesn't matter a jot how much it costs whether it's £30 or £100.. It still costs the club time and money, You quite clearly find nothing wrong with it despite me telling you it defaces the stadium, You reply with something about someone getting hit with a ball to compare with sticking stickers all over the place :facepalm:

Again why would anyone deface their own stadium knowing the groundstaff then have to go around cleaning them all up.

On 3/20/2017 at 6:54 PM, Sweetheart said:

This is why I feel there should be some sort of club intervention with this group

1 The club could liaise with the group to make them aware of these situations. 

2 The group could liaise with the club as to safe standing, fund raising, Placement etc

Both could have input on the song book. The atmosphere from song is a valuable asset but it needs positive PR and guidance imho

They have already been asked to stop several times and the club have also had complaints from local residents about them being stuck on peoples cars,shop windows and lamposts, The council also threatened at one point to bill the club for the removal of them such was the problem and the amount of complaints about them from locals, Pretty sure this was when the club told them to stop sticking them everywhere.

They obviously ignored the clubs wishes.

There are also problems with people who the stewards or cops try to eject/arrest from the ground and the cops/stewards are being hampered by others trying to stop this by surrounding or getting in the way to prevent this,The Ibrox security team,cops and stewards are getting quite frustrated with this and if it continues then the club might get to the point where they take drastic action to sort it and close this section down,That's how bad it is.

I like the stickers and the graffiti etc but you wouldn't put a sticker or graffiti on someone's house so why put it on our house.  Don't mind it in the surrounding areas but it should be done on public space not private space.

Used to be into graff in my teens and most who are in the graffiti subculture follow a "code" where you don't deface churches or cars or people's houses etc

9 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

They have already been asked to stop several times and the club have also had complaints from local residents about them being stuck on peoples cars,shop windows and lamposts, The council also threatened at one point to bill the club for the removal of them such was the problem and the amount of complaints about them from locals, Pretty sure this was when the club told them to stop sticking them everywhere.

There are also problems with people who the stewards or cops try to eject/arrest from the ground and the cops/stewards are being hampered by others trying to stop this by surrounding or getting in the way to prevent this,The Ibrox security team,cops and stewards are getting quite frustrated with this and if it continues then the club might get to the point where they take drastic action to sort it and close this section down,That's how bad it is.

Fuck the polis.

As well, all sorts of people have their own stickers etc. so it won't just be UB. 

11 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Do you know this because you "watch the media on behalf of Rangers fans" or do you just make it up?

15 minutes ago, Willis said:

I like the stickers and the graffiti etc but you wouldn't put a sticker or graffiti on someone's house so why put it on our house.  Don't mind it in the surrounding areas but it should be done on public space not private space.

Used to be into graff in my teens and most who are in the graffiti subculture follow a "code" where you don't deface churches or cars or people's houses etc

IMG_4411.thumb.JPG.b80fe766dfdb847197c3ef2fd2322121.JPGI couldn't get past her big nose tbf

1 hour ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

You clearly struggle with the concept of what i'm saying,Doesn't matter a jot how much it costs whether it's £30 or £100.. It still costs the club time and money, You quite clearly find nothing wrong with it despite me telling you it defaces the stadium, You reply with something about someone getting hit with a ball to compare with sticking stickers all over the place :facepalm:

Again why would anyone deface their own stadium knowing the groundstaff then have to go around cleaning them all up.

You clearly struggle with the concept of what I'm saying as well. It doesn't cost the club any extra money as they'll be removed by people already employed with the club. You even said it yourself that it's the ground staff.. 

Again you don't understand that I'm comparing a stupidly over exaggerated remark to your stupidly over exaggerated remark to show how ridiculous you sound (in before you start spouting shite about how it's not ridiculous it's big bad stickers). Honestly, I've never ever heard about a fan greeting so much over stickers before. :facepalm: 

Fuck up with your whole defacing a stadium shite as well. I'd hate to see what your like when the stadium is generally defaced. Do you moan if somebody gets a bit of pish spray on the floor? Cause that MUST be defacing a stadium in your head. Or when people leave litter under the seats? Or when birds shite onto the dugout area?  

9 minutes ago, JamesRFC__ said:

You clearly struggle with the concept of what I'm saying as well. It doesn't cost the club any extra money as they'll be removed by people already employed with the club. You even said it yourself that it's the ground staff.. 

Again you don't understand that I'm comparing a stupidly over exaggerated remark to your stupidly over exaggerated remark to show how ridiculous you sound (in before you start spouting shite about how it's not ridiculous it's big bad stickers). Honestly, I've never ever heard about a fan greeting so much over stickers before. :facepalm: 

Fuck up with your whole defacing a stadium shite as well. I'd hate to see what your like when the stadium is generally defaced. Do you moan if somebody gets a bit of pish spray on the floor? Cause that MUST be defacing a stadium in your head. Or when people leave litter under the seats? Or when birds shite onto the dugout area?  

Oohhhhh

fight

3 minutes ago, JamesRFC__ said:

The groundstaff are paid to maintain and look after the ground, They aren't employed to remove stickers that idiots plaster all over their own stadium, They have plenty to do without having to waste time removing these.

Pish spray on the floor,Litter under the seats or birds shitting on the dugouts ? People don't deliberately pish on the floor,Litter you will find at any match and people are actually employed to remove it, You can't control where birds shite, Sticking childish stickers all over the stadium is self inflicted by people who claim to love Rangers and our ground, But think it's funny to DEFACE the stadium and surrounds in a deliberate manner.

I don't lose a wink of sleep about what you and your pals do, I feel sorry for the poor people who have to spend hours removing them when they could be doing something more worthwhile.

Tell me why they stick them all over the stadium ?

31 minutes ago, JamesRFC__ said:

Your comparisons are fucking horrendous.