UB incident?

graeme_4

3 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Tell me why they stick them all over the stadium ?

There is no legitimate reason for it.

Never in my life have I walked up to Ibrox and thought to myself,"I'll buy some stickers and plant them all over our stadium because reasons".

It's alright seeing them on road signs etc but when you clock them around the outside of Ibrox it's a fucking eyesore.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Your comparisons are fucking horrendous. 

what do you get when you cross an antelope with a bucket of cream paint?

37 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

There is no legitimate reason for it.

Never in my life have I walked up to Ibrox and thought to myself,"I'll buy some stickers and plant them all over our stadium because reasons".

It's alright seeing them on road signs etc but when you clock them around the outside of Ibrox it's a fucking eyesore.

im not going to pretend to be some bastion of cleanliness, I actually like some of the stickers and the graffiti stuff etc (that said the taig ghreen brhigade graffiti writers are 10x better than the UB ones) but i see no point in doing it inside the stadium or inside the wrc or Rangers pubs

i can understand doing it in places outwith the stadium grounds for other fans to see, I love graffiti and love seeing it on the train lines etc, but there is no reason to do it inside on on the grounds of Ibrox, its a listed building of major significance to the British nation, the UBs that are involved in the graffiti part of it obviously understand the graffiti "culture" and they would know not to deface a bulding with significance, not just Ibrox.

Most folk that post the stickers in and immediately around the stadium probably arent UB members, probably youths that have bought stickers from them, which is something the UBs cant be blamed for to be honest.

On 19/03/2017 at 2:56 PM, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The "ultras" culture is cringe worthy as fuck and the atmosphere at Ibrox wouldn't be any better or worse if the UB disappeared.  There's been a couple of decent banners/flag displays but other than that they bring absolutely nothing to the table IMO.

It's embarrassing how defensive some folk on here get whenever anyone shares this opinion.

Wit the fuck are smoking ?? 

without the UB ibrox would be silent. 

13 minutes ago, Willis said:

im not going to pretend to be some bastion of cleanliness, I actually like some of the stickers and the graffiti stuff etc (that said the taig ghreen brhigade graffiti writers are 10x better than the UB ones) but i see no point in doing it inside the stadium or inside the wrc or Rangers pubs

i can understand doing it in places outwith the stadium grounds for other fans to see, I love graffiti and love seeing it on the train lines etc, but there is no reason to do it inside on on the grounds of Ibrox, its a listed building of major significance to the British nation, the UBs that are involved in the graffiti part of it obviously understand the graffiti "culture" and they would know not to deface a bulding with significance, not just Ibrox.

Most folk that post the stickers in and immediately around the stadium probably arent UB members, probably youths that have bought stickers from them, which is something the UBs cant be blamed for to be honest.

Some of the UB graffiti is quality.

3 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

They have already been asked to stop several times and the club have also had complaints from local residents about them being stuck on peoples cars,shop windows and lamposts, The council also threatened at one point to bill the club for the removal of them such was the problem and the amount of complaints about them from locals, Pretty sure this was when the club told them to stop sticking them everywhere.

They obviously ignored the clubs wishes.

There are also problems with people who the stewards or cops try to eject/arrest from the ground and the cops/stewards are being hampered by others trying to stop this by surrounding or getting in the way to prevent this,The Ibrox security team,cops and stewards are getting quite frustrated with this and if it continues then the club might get to the point where they take drastic action to sort it and close this section down,That's how bad it is.

The council could never bill Rangers for people sticking stickers on streets just because the stickers are Rangers related, anyone with a brain knows that is bullshit.

That is just more bullshit again. BF1 is in no serious danger of closing, thanks. Saturday was the first incident I can remember happening for years but you're speaking like it's a regular thing. Do you work for Rangers :lol:?

24 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye, seen a fair few bits of theirs tbf, think there's Smv and Bhoys.

Bears.RFC on Instagram is full of pics/vids.

to be fair theres a lot more of them than the UBs, theres SMV graffiti all over greenock etc. The UBs stuff isnt the worst stuff ever and they seem to be about a lot more than they were a coupe of years ago

2 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

The groundstaff are paid to maintain and look after the ground, They aren't employed to remove stickers that idiots plaster all over their own stadium, They have plenty to do without having to waste time removing these.

Pish spray on the floor,Litter under the seats or birds shitting on the dugouts ? People don't deliberately pish on the floor,Litter you will find at any match and people are actually employed to remove it, You can't control where birds shite, Sticking childish stickers all over the stadium is self inflicted by people who claim to love Rangers and our ground, But think it's funny to DEFACE the stadium and surrounds in a deliberate manner.

I don't lose a wink of sleep about what you and your pals do, I feel sorry for the poor people who have to spend hours removing them when they could be doing something more worthwhile.

Tell me why they stick them all over the stadium ?

Aye because putting stickers on a fucking wall is a declaration of their hate towards Rangers and the stadium isn't it? That's you over-exaggerating again. Here see if you stop sitting there shaking in absolute rage over stickers you'd notice those comparisons are all as pointless as your sticker discrimination. You're proving my point by giving details on each :lol:

Hours removing them? It does not take hours hahaha. Our ground staff are fantastic but don't start making them out to be these poor men who have to go through hell and back to remove a sticker. 

I don't know but I certainly could not give a single fuck nor care why. 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Your comparisons are fucking horrendous. 

Just like crying over a sticker is. :tu:

14 minutes ago, JamesRFC__ said:

Aye because putting stickers on a fucking wall is a declaration of their hate towards Rangers and the stadium isn't it? That's you over-exaggerating again. Here see if you stop sitting there shaking in absolute rage over stickers you'd notice those comparisons are all as pointless as your sticker discrimination. You're proving my point by giving details on each :lol:

Hours removing them? It does not take hours hahaha. Our ground staff are fantastic but don't start making them out to be these poor men who have to go through hell and back to remove a sticker. 

You're the one exaggerating to back up you're own point.  Who said it was a statement of hate towards the club/stadium?

8 minutes ago, Willis said:

You're the one exaggerating to back up you're own point.  Who said it was a statement of hate towards the club/stadium?

"Sticking childish stickers all over the stadium is self inflicted by people who claim to love Rangers and our ground" 

I'm just saying what he's thinking. 

12 minutes ago, JamesRFC__ said:

"Sticking childish stickers all over the stadium is self inflicted by people who claim to love Rangers and our ground" 

I'm just saying what he's thinking. 

Oh so you're a mind reader now aye? Can u turn bread into jesus an awl? 

1 hour ago, JamesRFC__ said:

You obviously do care or you wouldn't be posting, Where also did i say it was a declaration of hatred towards the club ? Show me.

As someone else said on this thread your group can't take criticism or advice and is usually met with abuse to those doing so when most are meaning well.

I've already told you i like the UB's for the effort they put in with the singing and the banners,But some of them think they live in a fantasy land of being untouchable and unanswerable to anyone and do what they want, If you want me to show you what real ultras are like i'll post some pictures for you.

10 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

You obviously do care or you wouldn't be posting, Where also did i say it was a declaration of hatred towards the club ? Show me.

As someone else said on this thread your group can't take criticism or advice and is usually met with abuse to those doing so when most are meaning well.

I've already told you i like the UB's for the effort they put in with the singing and the banners,But some of them think they live in a fantasy land of being untouchable and unanswerable to anyone and do what they want, If you want me to show you what real ultras are like i'll post some pictures for you.

I enjoy your hatred of stickers but that's about it :lol: The actual art of placing a sticker on a wall doesn't bother me at all. I read minds and turn bread into Jesus that's proof enough.

Show me where I said I was in the UB? I even stated earlier in the thread that I had nothing to do with them. They were getting unnecessary hate flung towards them so I came in to say my piece (which turned into pieces).

The UB aren't exactly fake ultra's though are they? The one's you're referring to will have more money, club support, fan support, no bullshit government policies against them etc etc. As I eluded to earlier in the thread I've seen plenty of pictures and videos and well aware of what they can do for a clubs publicity. 

Oh and it's just stickers :tu:

3 hours ago, Paisleybear1872 said:

The council could never bill Rangers for people sticking stickers on streets just because the stickers are Rangers related, anyone with a brain knows that is bullshit.

That is just more bullshit again. BF1 is in no serious danger of closing, thanks. Saturday was the first incident I can remember happening for years but you're speaking like it's a regular thing. Do you work for Rangers :lol:?

Do you remember the Annan game at Ibrox midweek ? The one were they all complained about police brutality,kids getting assaulted and thrown aside and cops hitting everyone with batons,The same incident they all claimed they had video evidence and were speaking to solicitors and the club and were going to post it on all the Rangers forums to show what they have to put up with... Funny thing is that nothing was ever posted to back up what they claimed.

Do you remember the guy with the bottle of water ? Started off as a simple request from a steward as you aren't allowed them inside the stadium, Was told he could collect it after the match and refused,Cops then got involved along with more stewards and then started jumping over seats to avoid ejection/arrest and then his buddies got involved surrounding the stewards and cops and all kicked off,All over a bottle of water.

You also say your group is in no serious threat of being closed, I know that some of them have had meetings with club officials in regards to some of the behaviour and been rapped on the knuckles and warned about future conduct inside the confines of the stadium, No doubt you'll deny this ever happened which is fine.

32 minutes ago, JamesRFC__ said:

I enjoy your hatred of stickers but that's about it :lol: The actual art of placing a sticker on a wall doesn't bother me at all. I read minds and turn bread into Jesus that's proof enough.

Show me where I said I was in the UB? I even stated earlier in the thread that I had nothing to do with them. They were getting unnecessary hate flung towards them so I came in to say my piece (which turned into pieces).

The UB aren't exactly fake ultra's though are they? The one's you're referring to will have more money, club support, fan support, no bullshit government policies against them etc etc. As I eluded to earlier in the thread I've seen plenty of pictures and videos and well aware of what they can do for a clubs publicity. 

Oh and it's just stickers :tu:

It's not bullshit government policy's against them in this country, It merely comes down to health and safety in stadiums which most country's abroad like Turkey for example ignore,Even though there will be rules and regulations they don't abide by them as most of their clubs don't want to upset their own fans for fear of a backlash from them.

When fans are allowed in with mopeds and then chuck them down on top of Scottish fans below, That shows how scared these clubs are to intervene,I've seen a video of a player in a press conference that was hijacked by his teams fans and they took his top from him because they didn't like him and not one person stopped them,Some of these clubs are ruled by fear from their own fans.

I like all the smoke bombs and flares and think it's amazing, But teams from abroad especially in the Baltic regions are renowned for their displays and looks magnificent when the whole stadium is just a mass of colour and smoke, Attempt to do that here would see you arrested and banned from football.

The atmosphere at football since the rules on all seated stadiums has killed the atmosphere at grounds, There was nothing to beat a packed Ibrox stood together like sardines on the terraces in full voice, But sadly we won't ever get that back and our younger generation of fans will never get to experience it.

Anyway i've said my piece on the sticker thing and we'll leave it at that. 

44 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Do you remember the Annan game at Ibrox midweek ? The one were they all complained about police brutality,kids getting assaulted and thrown aside and cops hitting everyone with batons,The same incident they all claimed they had video evidence and were speaking to solicitors and the club and were going to post it on all the Rangers forums to show what they have to put up with... Funny thing is that nothing was ever posted to back up what they claimed.

Do you remember the guy with the bottle of water ? Started off as a simple request from a steward as you aren't allowed them inside the stadium, Was told he could collect it after the match and refused,Cops then got involved along with more stewards and then started jumping over seats to avoid ejection/arrest and then his buddies got involved surrounding the stewards and cops and all kicked off,All over a bottle of water.

You also say your group is in no serious threat of being closed, I know that some of them have had meetings with club officials in regards to some of the behaviour and been rapped on the knuckles and warned about future conduct inside the confines of the stadium, No doubt you'll deny this ever happened which is fine.

This is what I mean, you spoke as if it was a problem today and you bring up Annan at Ibrox in 2012 :lol:.

From your posts I really don't think you know much at all about the ways in which Rangers liaise with the group and what it inolves, which is great but just strange to pretend you have knowledge on it and that BF1 'faces threat of closure'. What makes that funny is that is honestly so far from the truth so probably should just leave this at that.

16 minutes ago, Paisleybear1872 said:

This is what I mean, you spoke as if it was a problem today and you bring up Annan at Ibrox in 2012 :lol:.

From your posts I really don't think you know much at all about the ways in which Rangers liaise with the group and what it inolves, which is great but just strange to pretend you have knowledge on it and that BF1 'faces threat of closure'. What makes that funny is that is honestly so far from the truth so probably should just leave this at that.

The Annan one was used as an example to show how much of the victim card they played that night in the hope that everyone would believe them and even prepared to throw kids into it to get sympathy from other Rangers fans, That's until the real truth came out and even when they were pressed into letting people see all this evidence they claimed to have and despite all the promises of they will be all up soon, They never had any proof and never posted any videos to back up this claim of kids being assaulted and people being battered by the cops and they never will because there isn't any proof.. 

My information is rock solid and given the persons position and that i know this person very well,I wouldn't have any reason to disbelieve what they said, As i stated in the last line of my last post, I fully expected you to deny what i said and i'd also like to point out that i haven't said  "BF1 'faces threat of closure" Those are your words not mine.

So maybe we will just leave it at that.