graeme_4

UB incident?

455 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, TheBluebells said:

On the UB subject, why the fuck do the sing the sash to that wee tune and not the traditional way? It's shocking. 

Been sung like that at our matches along with the traditional way for as long as I can remember, long time before UB were about.

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye cause motherwell fans will sing Derry's Walls, The Sash, Follow Follow, Blue sea of Ibrox, every other Saturday, The famous Glasgow Rangers, UDR4, Fields of Ulster, Wolverhampton town, Born under a union flag, Have you seen the Glasgow Rangers, No1 platoon, Who's that team they call the Rangers, bluebells are blue,  Four lads had a dream ect...  

All sung regularly in the section  :duh: 

Aye

Ah should have said the same "ultra songs".

52 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Been sung like that at our matches along with the traditional way for as long as I can remember, long time before UB were about.

Haha you're right. Seems from a couple of posts on this thread, between that and Rangers Easy OK, that the so called 'weans/kids' can teach the alleged older bears some traditional songs.

4 people like this

I cannot believe this an issue in my younger days it was the East Enclosure where we the singing started but ffs just cause young lads sing songs and create something uther than moans and groans give them a break ffs.