Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Waggy1872

Can anyone get this?

Recommended Posts


Waggy1872    266
Just now, esquire8 said:

Julio Cesar??

I don't think he won the World Cup mate, that's who I thought. Might be a load of shit coz I dunno anyone that's got it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esquire8    213
1 minute ago, Waggy1872 said:

I don't think he won the World Cup mate, that's who I thought. Might be a load of shit coz I dunno anyone that's got it 

Won World Cup in 2010, same year as Champions League.

edit - Sorry Club World Cup, still a world cup....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waggy1872    266
Just now, esquire8 said:

Won World Cup in 2010, same year as Champions League.

Spain won the 2010 World Cup, he's not Spanish 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waggy1872    266
1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Won World Cup in 2010, same year as Champions League.

edit - Sorry Club World Cup, still a world cup....

That might be the only explanation coz I just don't know 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davis1986    587

Lucio? Won World Cup 2002 and champions league with inter? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esquire8    213
1 minute ago, davis1986 said:

Lucio? Won World Cup 2002 and champions league with inter? 

Played in Germany....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waggy1872    266
Just now, davis1986 said:

Lucio? Won World Cup 2002 and champions league with inter? 

Played in Germany mate, starting to think it's a load of shit! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waggy1872    266
2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Juliano Belletti :Fod:

He must've played with messi mate 😭 I give up I think it's a load of pish, somebody's at it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esquire8    213
3 minutes ago, Waggy1872 said:

He must've played with messi mate 😭 I give up I think it's a load of pish, somebody's at it! 

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Fuck Messi, what a dick!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waggy1872    266
1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Fuck Messi, what a dick!

😂cracking guess mate, I'm out coz I have no fucking clue, be raging if the guy comes out and says it's all bullshit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HashPizza    176

I thought it would be someone Spanish but surely they have played with Ramos and then thought it must be someone German but not many of them haven't played in Germany, maybe someone Jose managed at Porto?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waggy1872    266
Just now, HashPizza said:

I thought it would be someone Spanish but surely they have played with Ramos and then thought it must be someone German but not many of them haven't played in Germany, maybe someone Jose managed at Porto?

I checked that but couldn't see anyone that had won a World Cup, I thought the most likely would've been a Brazilian at inter but fuck knows 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davis1986    587

What about an Italian (World Cup)that played for ac milian (kaka and Robinho) and played for one of joses team. Either Porto Chelsea or inter? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waggy1872    266
12 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

What about an Italian (World Cup)that played for ac milian (kaka and Robinho) and played for one of joses team. Either Porto Chelsea or inter? 

Only thing with that is it makes it less likely he's played with Robinho and kaka, if he's played at Madrid you have to imagine he's played with Ramos 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waggy1872    266
2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Closest I've come is Ibra.

There's a lot that are close but then you find the one thing that fucks it, trying to think of different ways to work it out but can't get it. Really just looks like it's all bullshit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davis1986    587
5 hours ago, Waggy1872 said:

Only thing with that is it makes it less likely he's played with Robinho and kaka, if he's played at Madrid you have to imagine he's played with Ramos 

They where at ac milian at same time 

IMG_4663.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rfc52    28,059

Adriano?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tannerall    11,576

Maicon winning the World club championship and league with Inter Milan with Mourinho as boss ?

(But not the national world cup)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rfc52    28,059
3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Maicon winning the World club championship and league with Inter Milan with Mourinho as boss ?

(But not the national world cup)

 

he's played in same team as Ramos I think 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rfc52    28,059

Zidane?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×