***the official NARSA 2017 roll call thread***

RFC55

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just back from the Grand Canyon mad excursion thingy. Pretty amazing experience.  Managed to compose myself on the bus to Henderson airport until we bumped into a fellow bear who was going on the helicopter with us. He introduced himself as Graham from Sanquar...... 'I'm the guy who fell out the stand in Leipzig & landed on my napper by the way!'....

Began to panic again thinking this is a fkn mistake :duh: 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

They two are cracking guys.

Will make a beautiful couple. Bit gutted I couldn't be an usher OT Paige boy. 

Happy for them though 

:lol:

You could've brought that black hooker to the wedding....... the one I seen you buying a slush puppy for the other night in planet Hollywood :winnings:

52 minutes ago, Buggleskelly said:

You could've brought that black hooker to the wedding....... the one I seen you buying a slush puppy for the other night in planet Hollywood :winnings:

5 hours ago, Buggleskelly said:

Just back from the Grand Canyon mad excursion thingy. Pretty amazing experience.  Managed to compose myself on the bus to Henderson airport until we bumped into a fellow bear who was going on the helicopter with us. He introduced himself as Graham from Sanquar...... 'I'm the guy who fell out the stand in Leipzig & landed on my napper by the way!'....

Began to panic again thinking this is a fkn mistake :duh: 

We met him on the linq prom about a week ago staggering up the road blazing. Parky i think. What a condition he was in ?

5 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

@Sket

Cracking no limit hold them table in Mirage.

you play against the dealer.

I sat for 4 hours last night playing, got wrecked and never lost a penny.

No money left ?

Blew it all today on a helicopter trip over the strip tonight,tour of the south rim of the canyon tomorrow (patched getting a car,was too expensive) and spent the rest on MK gear for the lady.

Safe flight my man. No fucking Surrender.

11 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

We done 1000-1250 on gear in a 24 hour period. Walked round for two days now idea WTF was happening.

it's a good place but defo a few days shot. How the fuck @Sket has managed two weeks here is beyond me.

Boy deserves a knighthood :lol:

Safe journey @STEPPS BOY was good to me you mate. A cracking bunch of boys.

Hope your brother manages to enjoy his new life in Seattle :lol:

Lasted until saturday night after the convention then crashed and burned. Havent looked at a drink since. Will be good to get home ?

5 hours ago, Sket said:

We met him on the linq prom about a week ago staggering up the road blazing. Parky i think. What a condition he was in ?

The guy was actually brand new. Had  a good wee half hour chatting & guzzling champagne right down in the middle of the Grand Canyon. Amazing place :tu:

4 hours ago, Buggleskelly said:

The guy was actually brand new. Had  a good wee half hour chatting & guzzling champagne right down in the middle of the Grand Canyon. Amazing place :tu:

We're just getting ready to head there now.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

I think the taigs are arriving in Vegas very soon, for their paedophile convention.

there's started yesterday. Was gonae knock two out this morning the stinking cunts 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

there's started yesterday. Was gonae knock two out this morning the stinking cunts 

Gonae??

You mean you never, you shitebag?

I'll get Queens Highway to slap the coupon off yee :belm:

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Told me to die just like my club :lol:

Original as fuck.

I can just picture their convention, 10 minutes spent on Celtic, every other waking second Sevco this, Sevco that :duh:

Wankers!

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Original as fuck.

I can just picture their convention, 10 minutes spent on Celtic, every other waking second Sevco this, Sevco that :duh:

Wankers!

Walked by and must've noticed sopranos tattoo. Cunt shouted invincibles and I shouted aye child raping ones ya fucking tramp. Then from nowhere another couple appeared. They were shouting as they walked away. Was a bit of obscenity swapping but I think we won that particular dual.

They're obsessed by us. 

They're howling tarrier cunts.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Walked by and must've noticed sopranos tattoo. Cunt shouted invincibles and I shouted aye child raping ones ya fucking tramp. Then from nowhere another couple appeared. They were shouting as they walked away. Was a bit of obscenity swapping but I think we won that particular dual.

They're obsessed by us. 

They're howling tarrier cunts.

Brilliant! :lol:

Archived