***the official NARSA 2017 roll call thread***

RFC55

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody with convictions thinking of going to the states should go via Dublin, security checks are more relaxed and are done in Ireland as apposed to the states. I went last year with a few lads with a long list of convictions with no problems. 

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Think I've got 3 pages so that's a decent shout 

Think the worse was a serious assault with a deadly weapon and permanent disfigurement so it's not the worst record

If you thinking of going then 100% go via Dublin.

Be interesting to find out where the lad that got turned back flew in from id be very surprised if it was Dublin.

6 hours ago, BEE said:

Jealous as fuck reading through this.

Watched the video and half expected to see @Rfc52 and @Mr Soprano doing lines off the puggys :lol:

I was with Rfc52 about 2am this morning strutting about Planet Hollywood& he seemed to be more interested in 'Honey &Cream than anything else..........:whistle:

40 minutes ago, Buggleskelly said:

I was with Rfc52 about 2am this morning strutting about Planet Hollywood& he seemed to be more interested in 'Honey &Cream than anything else..........:whistle:

:lol:

10 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

:lol: what a lad.

I drank way too much vodka yesterday,my campaign is over. We're hiring a motor the next few days and getting to fuck its crawling with fenians everywhere now.

Good to see you boys,had some cracking swally sessions over the past few nights. Safe flight home the morra troops ?

26 minutes ago, Sket said:

I drank way too much vodka yesterday,my campaign is over. We're hiring a motor the next few days and getting to fuck its crawling with fenians everywhere now.

Good to see you boys,had some cracking swally sessions over the past few nights. Safe flight home the morra troops ?

Fucking Legend, mate.

hope you and wee S enjoy the canyon ?

Defo a day out at game next year xx

1 hour ago, Sket said:

Stoated up that strip last night with the flag out giving it all sorts of bigotry. Cunts stopping us for photos and videoing us singing like fuck. Magic.

I seen you sitting alone in a bar with the Whifflet banner draped over the rails about 2am Sunday morning on the strip .

53 minutes ago, Buggleskelly said:

I seen you sitting alone in a bar with the Whifflet banner draped over the rails about 2am Sunday morning on the strip .

You did indeed ? I was fucking blazing.

10 minutes ago, Buggleskelly said:

Me & linnyplant doing the Hoover Dam & Grand Canyon by helicopter this morning. Fkn kakking myself , first time on a helicopter..

Sort of half pished when we booked it on Friday .

:huh:

That sounds amazing. Just enjoy it. Helicopters are really safe nowadays.

w7LiFVvJoLPr2.gif

We done 1000-1250 on gear in a 24 hour period. Walked round for two days now idea WTF was happening.

it's a good place but defo a few days shot. How the fuck @Sket has managed two weeks here is beyond me.

Boy deserves a knighthood :lol:

Safe journey @STEPPS BOY was good to me you mate. A cracking bunch of boys.

Hope your brother manages to enjoy his new life in Seattle :lol:

4 minutes ago, mearns loyal said:

I think buggles and Linny might have done when they were pished on Friday and the trip on the helicopter is part of the honeymoon package...

They two are cracking guys.

Will make a beautiful couple. Bit gutted I couldn't be an usher OT Paige boy. 

Happy for them though 

Archived