Congratulations Steven Davis

Guest Lloyd72

38 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

The club needed money to keep the lights on irrespective of the merits of the board at that time

I highly doubt many footballers study owners when it comes to making decisions, trying to excuse their actions based on it being some plan to stop Green getting his hands on the transfer fees is wishful thinking to say the least

Christ, credit card companies wouldnt go near us then. You didnt have to be Hercule Poirot to work out these chunts 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Christ, credit card companies wouldnt go near us then. You didnt have to be Hercule Poirot to work out these chunts 

No reputable financial institutions will go near us right now and we're still unlisted and we're still without a nomad. So the same applies to conman King and the foetus with great hair then?

4 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

You seem to be missing the point here, people don't dislike N.I, in-fact majority want to see them doing well and were supporting them at Euros and prefer them to Scotland. Doesn't take away from the fact that N.I are still a poor side, Davis is massively overrated and the Euros was a farce.

Would be saying the exact same about the Euro's if it had been Scotland rather than N.I, lets be honest, whilst these 'cunts' you speak about would been agreeing in the same scenario!

The point being, the posts I quoted and responded to, were about Northern Ireland. 

19 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Who has just been awarded an MBE in HRH Queen Elizabeth II's Birthday Honours list.

article-0-04E0E697000005DC-380_468x286.jpg.ee6f1bc85d01fcf7e89d3055150d2e93.jpg

"It is just a huge honour for both myself and my family," the father of two said.

"I was shocked and taken aback when I was told about it. I thought it was a joke at first.

"It was just something that had never registered with me, that I might receive something like this. Now, however, I think it's unbelievable. To get recognition like this when I'm still playing is a massive thing."

@gogzy please move this mate.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

No reputable financial institutions will go near us right now and we're still unlisted and we're still without a nomad. So the same applies to conman King and the foetus with great hair then?

To a point it does but at least there is more investment on the team and the stadium. 

Thats quite a contrast to Llambias asking where the development fund money was hours before DK and Great Hair arrived, dont you think? ?

23 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

To a point it does but at least there is more investment on the team and the stadium. 

Thats quite a contrast to Llambias asking where the development fund money was hours before DK and Great Hair arrived, dont you think? ?

Is there more investment in the team?

Does anyone have a comparison of what the gardener spunked away under the pre King boards v what King and co have provided to MW and PC?

14 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Is there more investment in the team?

Does anyone have a comparison of what the gardener spunked away under the pre King boards v what King and co have provided to MW and PC?

Oh come on. Is that the best you can do? 

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

?

It's a genuine question.

Well i'll answer it - i think this board has invested more money in the playing side AND in the infrastructure too. 

I dont have actual data and if you're question is genuine then it appears neither do you.

But go on, take a guess? Do you think previous regjmes sjnce 2012 invested similar amounts on the team and stadium? 

This threads a fuckin riddy with all the usual tits bashing King etc, davis is a scum bastard that left us at the worst time in our history. Take yer tongues out his arse, fuck him and every other bastard from that dreadful fuckin summer, some short memories on here or cunts just desperate for a hero. Get a fuckin grip.

3 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Well i'll answer it - i think this board has invested more money in the playing side AND in the infrastructure too. 

I dont have actual data and if you're question is genuine then it appears neither do you.

But go on, take a guess? Do you think previous regjmes sjnce 2012 invested similar amounts on the team and stadium? 

I wasn't asking about the stadium or infrastructure, I'm not sure why you felt the need to include that in your response.

I was asking a general question to RM if anyone had information about the relative amounts spent on playing staff since administration, pre and post king.

It stands to reason that I don't know the answer hence the question.

You, however, seem to be curiously defensive about what was a genuine question to fellow RM members.