Congratulations Steven Davis

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To many sad bitter cunts on this, davis had a fee for us regardless, we had owners that would have made sure any fees werent going to us anyway... oh and did u know jig was on 16k a week to resign in 3rd division? Leeching us of money so does that make him a rat too or just cause he stayed he is better???? Fucking nonsense they are worse that left than davis believe me 

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

To be fair, Northern Ireland were dog shit in it.

Absolute farce that you can win 1 game in a group of 4 teams and still reach a last 16 game.

The format made it quite easy for most of the teams. Portugal drew all their games in the group stage and still won the thing.

10 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Don't you mean we could've got some money so the crooks could steal even more from us. Hardly any money due to the club in those dark days went near the club. None of those shysters in charge had any intention of stabilising the club.

The players didn't know that.

Your just making fucking ridiculous excuses 

We got thru the leagues so I don't know what your on about,  the main stumbling block was McCoist

15 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

We got thru the leagues so I don't know what your on about,  the main stumbling block was McCoist

Stand to be corrected but I thought players stated Green had kept players in the dark about their future at the club and on the point of McCoist it was the duty of the board to sort out the manager's position if he wasn't cutting it.

3 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Going on your point that those players would have been given the chance to go to another Club, got the Club some money and that would have helped to stabilise the club. 

No transfer money would have gone to help stabilise the club. It was plain that the idiots in charge of the club would've sold the jerseys to make themselves richer. You're kidding yourself if you think any incoming cash would not have found it's way into a bank account far removed from the club. 

So whether they jumped ship or stayed to be sold the outcome would be the same except some spiv might have had more money to buy another vineyard or Monaco hidey hole.

We all wanted our best players to stay, and we probably could have afforded them to with the amount of wasted money over the years, but I can't really blame them for going. They were being messed about re contracts and made a personal career decision. Some I detest due to their excuses for leaving and bad mouthing of our club later, but others like Davis I'm not so bothered about.

39 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I'm actually Portuguese so we won the thing. Nigga

:Fod:

35 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

To be fair, Northern Ireland were dog shit in it.

Absolute farce that you can win 1 game in a group of 4 teams and still reach a last 16 game.

Absolute bollocks, the first game was pish, after that they played well, better team against Wales, lost to a fluke own goal. 

All these other cunts on here whinging about Northern Ireland, while their national team, otherwise known as Taig FC is complete pish. 

That you haven't even got a player the same quality as Davis is clearly evident, suck it up, while we're set to finish second in our group behind Germany and onwards to Russia. 

Yeeeeeooo!!!!

6 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Absolute bollocks, the first game was pish, after that they played well, better team against Wales, lost to a fluke own goal. 

All these other cunts on here whinging about Northern Ireland, while their national team, otherwise known as Taig FC is complete pish. 

That you haven't even got a player the same quality as Davis is clearly evident, suck it up, while we're set to finish second in our group behind Germany and onwards to Russia. 

Yeeeeeooo!!!!

Winning 1 game out of 3 and ending up in the last 16 is fucking stupid mate, no matter what way you look at it.

Im not sure who you're talking about in the last part of your post but I'm sure you're aware im from Northern Ireland.

12 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Yeeeeeooo!!!!

Most people probably couldn't give a fuck about Scotland, let's be honest.

6 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Winning 1 game out of 3 and ending up in the last 16 is fucking stupid mate, no matter what way you look at it.

Im not sure who you're talking about in the last part of your post but I'm sure you're aware im from Northern Ireland.

Relative to our wee country it's a great achievement. 

I know where you're from, that's why I said 'these other cunts' not meaning you. 

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Most people probably couldn't give a fuck about Scotland, let's be honest.

Just as well!

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Going on your point that those players would have been given the chance to go to another Club, got the Club some money and that would have helped to stabilise the club. 

No transfer money would have gone to help stabilise the club. It was plain that the idiots in charge of the club would've sold the jerseys to make themselves richer. You're kidding yourself if you think any incoming cash would not have found it's way into a bank account far removed from the club. 

So whether they jumped ship or stayed to be sold the outcome would be the same except some spiv might have had more money to buy another vineyard or Monaco hidey hole.

We all wanted our best players to stay, and we probably could have afforded them to with the amount of wasted money over the years, but I can't really blame them for going. They were being messed about re contracts and made a personal career decision. Some I detest due to their excuses for leaving and bad mouthing of our club later, but others like Davis I'm not so bothered about.

You clearly don't have the mental capacity to understand the point I'm trying to make so ill stop confusing you and just leave it at that

48 minutes ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

No congrats from me. I thought he was true blue. Never for a moment did I think he would join the 'my career comes first' brigade.

I remain disappointed with him. The others hardly bothered me and I don't care we got some cash for him.

Did we not get a fee for him?

He was the captain, he shouldve been the last to leave us at that time. He wasn't captain material however, left us but he was far from the worst. 

We have so many enemies these days, it feels a little like "pick your battles." Naismith and Whittaker are unforgivable, and maybe the rest of them are to an extent as well. But, does it have to be to the extent of full on hatred? Why can we not rationalise through hindsight and perspective the events of 2012? These players gave us great days in Walters second spell, most of them are from our UEFA cup run! As I said, the press conference 2 are utterly unforgivable, but surely we can move on past the other ones? Bitterness only poisons the soul, and we have plenty to be bItter about should we choose. Davis, McGregor etc are not in the same category as naismith and Whittaker. Can we just accept what happened, move on and try to remember the good they gave, while also accepting the total uncertainty of those days? 

I wish he stayed and became a unique legend like Wallace, but it didn't happen. As it stands, Davis is playing for a top half premiership club, and Wallace may be getting pushed out from our first team. From a professional point of view, he did the right thing. It hurts, but it's true unfortunately.

Well done Steven Davis, it's an achievement no one can take away from him. 

5 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

The point is each and every one of those players knew they would have been given the chance to go to another Club if they didnt want to go to div 3, they could have transferred contracts over and got the Club some money and helped us stabilize, instead they didnt even give us a chance and jumped ship, after we'd made them rich and famous and nursed many through long injuries

You stated the" club got some money and helped us to stabilze"

With hindsight, do you think with the transfer money we would have stabilized! Let me ask it another way - Green, Ahmed, Ashley, Llambias were here to make our club flourish? 

5 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

NI must be really shite.

Jackie Blanchfower, Derek Dougan, Pat Jennings, Pat Rice, Jimmy Nichol, norman Whiteside and the great George Best - 1/4 finals of the 1982 world cup but most importantly our hands across the water for centuries.

So with the greatest of respect stick that post of yours up your fuckin arse! 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

You stated the" club got some money and helped us to stabilze"

With hindsight, do you think with the transfer money we would have stabilized! Let me ask it another way - Green, Ahmed, Ashley, Llambias were here to make our club flourish? 

The pair of yous are trying to derail and change the subject. 

I didn't say anything about Green and Co.

The players knew nothing of Green and Co either and had no idea what was going to happen, so to say that was their excuse is just lies

Green had nothing to do with Davis or the rest of them you're trying to connect two unrelated matters

Davis and the rest jumped ship for their own self interests, just because in hindsight we can see it worked out for them doesn't mean it wasn't a cunt move.

Now I've explained this three or four times now, if your still confused then sorry I give up

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

The pair of yous are trying to derail and change the subject. 

I didn't say anything about Green and Co.

The players knew nothing of Green and Co either and had no idea what was going to happen, so to say that was their excuse is just lies

Green had nothing to do with Davis or the rest of them you're trying to connect two unrelated matters

Davis and the rest jumped ship for their own self interests, just because in hindsight we can see it worked out for them doesn't mean it wasn't a cunt move.

Now I've explained this three or four times now, if your still confused then sorry I give up

Regardless of whether Davis and co. knew - imo they had deep suspicions. 

Would that lot have used the transfer fees for the club to flourish, yes or no? 

2 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

So Steven Davis and the rest were all either geniuses or had inside info did they? 

At that point everyone and their granny was backing Green and believing what he said

But based on nothing you have a sneaky feeling that Davis had deep suspicions,  didn't know you were a mind reader.

We made a good few signings before Div 3 and would have probably signed more if we had more money.  The fact is you are going on a load of rumor and speculation because you have no clue what really went on and neither does anyone

They jumped ship out of self interest,  theyre not Rangers men. They didn't care if we got cash or not.  If they thought green was a shyster why didn't they say so?

Don't know why your spending all your time defending judas bastards ill never forgive them

11 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

The club needed money to keep the lights on irrespective of the merits of the board at that time

I highly doubt many footballers study owners when it comes to making decisions, trying to excuse their actions based on it being some plan to stop Green getting his hands on the transfer fees is wishful thinking to say the least

16 hours ago, Fredrick said:

Seriously ???? Some of the bangers on here slating davis? No got a fucking scooby at all!!!!! Davis was a class player & when admin came around he transferred his contract over and got us a nice fee & captain of nothern ireland and helping them get to euros? Also in a southampton team has been top half most seasons and is club captain.... absolutely clueless only one of class to do the right thing for us and showcase how good he was elsewhere

Just so you know, Steven Davis refused to TUPE over like the other dirty scumbag rhat bastards.  Southampton like the half decent club they are gave us money for them when they didn't have too.  Oh and the money they did pay was pennies considering what our then captain and one of our better players from the last couple of seasons was worth.  Steven Davis is a scumbag who fucked off and abandoned us at the lowest point in our history.

i remember this place when Davis and the other rhats abandoned us, the seethe, the anger, the rage and rightly so.  Now it seems our support are just fickle, we even had a good number of them wanting to sign one of the rhats this summer, it's fucking unreal.  Anyone that defends any of those rhats should be ashamed of themselves. 

Cunts might aswell just bend over and take it dry.