Gavin Rae...

Boab

Gavin Rae is p*sh and should be no where near the Rangers first team. Why Le Guen never gave the captaincy to Prso or Hemdani amazes me. If Rae is to start all the time now then wave good bye to 2nd as our midfield will be over run and over powered.

Gavin Rae is p*sh and should be no where near the Rangers first team. Why Le Guen never gave the captaincy to Prso or Hemdani amazes me. If Rae is to start all the time now then wave good bye to 2nd as our midfield will be over run and over powered.

Le Guen is simply demonstrating that he has no respect for the captaincy as he has said before. He doen't care who is captain, it isn't improtant to him. That is why he will just make a minor player captain.

Le Guen is simply demonstrating that he has no respect for the captaincy as he has said before. He doen't care who is captain, it isn't improtant to him. That is why he will just make a minor player captain.

Yet again another reason why Le Guen should not be manager of this club.