The Open 2017

Gaz52

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Bet Casey n Rham just now.

Casey is too good not to win one of these at some point.

Such an amazing ball striker

Is that the sellick version of Rahm?

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Should've put £20 on flash in the pan Rory not making the cut..:duh:

I would say it's a shame for him but he's a multi-millionaire so it's hard to feel sorry for him..

But he does seem like a genuine good guy and I'd like to see him get back to the top soon but just now it's going from bad to worse for him sadly

35 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

FFS reading stuff like that makes me feel like throwing my clubs in the bin.

To be fair HP there are many links courses that given the right conditions a 350 yard drive is possible for diddies like us.

Played Monifieth a few years back, the 'wee course' a dogleg 360 yards down wind I ended up through the back with a three wood. 

The sole destroying bit is where they still smash it 300 yards into the wind

12 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

To be fair HP there are many links courses that given the right conditions a 350 yard drive is possible for diddies like us.

Played Monifieth a few years back, the 'wee course' a dogleg 360 yards down wind I ended up through the back with a three wood. 

Speak for yourself mate, the only time one of my golf balls has traveled 350 yards is in my car on the way to the course :lol:

22 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Or when they knock a 7-iron further than your driver.

5 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I would say it's a shame for him but he's a multi-millionaire so it's hard to feel sorry for him..

But he does seem like a genuine good guy and I'd like to see him get back to the top soon but just now it's going from bad to worse for him sadly

I used to be a fan of his..But when he dumped Wozinaki I thought he was getting up himself as the lassie was about 8 Leagues above him..Mind you she might be a snide ride and he seems to have replaced her with another cracker..No doubting that for a period there he was playing some amazing golf, Don't know if he is applying himself enough. I am pleased to see he managed to get it back to just 1+...Especially I as I didn't get my bet against him failing to make the cut on..

11 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I used to be a fan of his..But when he dumped Wozinaki I thought he was getting up himself as the lassie was about 8 Leagues above him..Mind you she might be a snide ride and he seems to have replaced her with another cracker..No doubting that for a period there he was playing some amazing golf, Don't know if he is applying himself enough. I am pleased to see he managed to get it back to just 1+...Especially I as I didn't get my bet against him failing to make the cut on..

£150,000,000 has that affect on burds mate. He looks like a mole lol