The Open 2017

Gaz52

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Spieth wasn't so far ahead (minus Kuch). Makes the start a little underwhelming. However, I've seen enough golf to know it's not quite over. Yet. The majority of the chasing pack are top players. They are capable of matching Grace yesterday but it's going to be tough. And as great as Spieth is, he is human, and COULD make mistakes out there. There is still lots of danger and pressure on him. Hopefully a few of the chasers can somehow get it to 7, 8, 9 on the front 9. If Spieth continues to find fairways and greens though he could run away with this...............

48 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I wish Spieth wasn't so far ahead (minus Kuch). Makes the start a little underwhelming. However, I've seen enough golf to know it's not quite over. Yet. The majority of the chasing pack are top players. They are capable of matching Grace yesterday but it's going to be tough. And as great as Spieth is, he is human, and COULD make mistakes out there. There is still lots of danger and pressure on him. Hopefully a few of the chasers can somehow get it to 7, 8, 9 on the front 9. If Spieth continues to find fairways and greens though he could run away with this...............

It will only change if speith gets the lies and breaks his crap shots deserve and not the great lies in the rough every time he misses a fairway or green.

3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

It will only change if speith gets the lies and breaks his crap shots deserve and not the great lies in the rough every time he misses a fairway or green.

Indeed. He has this knack of getting everything to go his way. If he were to lose this though it would surpass his Masters collapse IMO. We need players to charge early and at worst Spieth not to birdie any of the first few, ideally dropping something...........

1 minute ago, the brown brogue said:

I fear this may just be aĀ procession today with Spieth either hitting something like a 66 and running away with it or everyone else imploding leaving him to plod round in even par.

We need someone to charge and him to fall apart. Currently everyone is falling apart!

Fuck it, i already have Hao-Tong Li for the win, now i've just went EW on him. Need him to make top 2 for EW. If he gets in at -5 or better I need to hope the chasers fall apart!

Single

Open Championship 2017 The Open Championship

Hao-Tong Li

Outright

Odds:Ā 1000/1

Each Way Odds 1/4 Places 1-2

2 lines at Ā£4.00 per line

Total stake for this bet:Ā Ā£8.00

Potential return:Ā Ā£5008.00

Time:Ā 23/07/2017 14:44:30