Dwight D Eisenhower, Peter Lawwell And ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ

Virtuoso

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

..... and how are your own blushes then .... and your alternative Rangers .... just remember that before you get all righteous ..... :tut:

:UK:

My first thought after reading that was to be reminded of an SLF song I used to listen to back in the 70's. As for the tired line about an "alternative Rangers", the context of what I said isn't taken into account by those only anxious to use something they never actually read as some kind of desperate defensive stick.

I'm not the one who is getting righteous, I'm only taking the pish out of a post that has the subtext of other Rangers supporters groups possibly being full of enemy agents and one particular group being pointed to as some kind of perfect defenders of all things Rangers when they 'danced' with spivs for too long.

The unpleasent truth is that the support and club have done politics dreadfully for a longtime and we find ourselves in a unsurprising place.

3 hours ago, standup said:

Is VB the only Rangers group/forum that does not not tolerate non Rangers fans on their board.

Surely the question that needs asking is why do various Rangers forums tolerate non Rangers fans on their board?

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Every member is vouched for by another member. Who themself was vouched for by a previous member. Back to the originating members.

So I'd say yes unless you are aware of other groups/forums who can somehow vouch for their members despite internet anonymity.

Some members may leave for a variety of reasons. But I think it's safe to say those within the group are trusted, trusty worthy and indeed trusting of the other members as being bears. 

The 50 or so all known and vouched for. 100% bona fide happy.png

wink.gif

41 minutes ago, buster. said:

My first thought after reading that was to be reminded of an SLF song I used to listen to back in the 70's. As for the tired line about an "alternative Rangers", the context of what I said isn't taken into account by those only anxious to use something they never actually read as some kind of desperate defensive stick.

I'm not the one who is getting righteous, I'm only taking the pish out of a post that has the subtext of other Rangers supporters groups possibly being full of enemy agents and one particular group being pointed to as some kind of perfect defenders of all things Rangers when they 'danced' with spivs for too long.

The unpleasent truth is that the support and club have done politics dreadfully for a longtime and we find ourselves in a unsurprising place.

Aye right ye are then .... just how are your version of Rangers doing though? ... will the real Rangers pass your version on their way down to oblivion? ... as you once stated they would.

Just asking .... :p:

:UK:

21 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I don't think anyone was really having a go at VB, only saying it was a shite statement (which it was). 

Good to hear about how they helped @KAI - never realised they did stuff like that. 

They do a lot you don't know about. They do it for the right reasons - not gold stars fae the teacher. 

The idea behind this piece, in my opinion, is to force their hand. Taig on taig is the best spectator sport around.

8 hours ago, plumbGER said:

It's not just wee random guys on twitter they are picking out though.

I have read a few of their peices exposing people who have been actively trying to harm our club both online and via their places of work (HMRC).

So what would you rather? let them carry on regardless and continue to harm our club or challenge them and name them online and watch them squirming and deleting tweets, deleting accounts or locking them and having to explain their antics to their employers after being exposed?

I know what i would prefer.

Well said. VB are not interested in some wee boy shouting about the *RA.

There's more important things to be done.

7 hours ago, Detroit Lion said:

When it IS though, its counter productive and simply keeps OBFA supporters, online offendotrons and self serving anti sectarian groups in business.

The rest I dont particulary care about. As I said originally, Ill happily ignore all future articles as I done quite easily in the past, cos to be quite honest Id say Rangers and our fans have much bigger fish to fry.

Are you involved in any of it mate? If ye are, can ye tell us about them so we can maybe help out?

17 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Well said. VB are not interested in some wee boy shouting about the *RA.

There's more important things to be done.

I was invited onto the forum a few years back by a member, was too consumed with this site at the time but i might go back to him and get involved because i like them.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

I was invited onto the forum a few years back by a member, was too consumed with this site at the time but i might go back to him and get involved because i like them.

Fuck ye will.

He was outed as a tarrier. The very first founding member he was too....:wow:

:craphead: Buster bluster.

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Fuck ye will.

He was outed as a tarrier. The very first founding member he was too....:wow:

:craphead: Buster bluster.

Fucking cunt plays a mean double agent so he does, in the Orange lodge (i think) and runs a bus to Ibrox, he even has his sister in on it, she's in the ladies Orange lodge.

Fucking never going to look at him the same again:lol:

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Fucking cunt plays a mean double agent so he does, in the Orange lodge (i think) and runs a bus to Ibrox, he even has his sister in on it, she's in the ladies Orange lodge.

Fucking never going to look at him the same again:lol:

Cunt plays the long game well....