**Goals and Assists 17/18**

MrMckee

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Candeais. Given he is my new favourite player im going to have to find out how to spell his name correctly though!

1 minute ago, Shetland Bear said:

Was Candeias with a wee flick I'm sure

Had a sneaky feeling he got 2 assists today! Played a blinder definitely one of our best signings.. was absolutly buzzing when Pena scored tho couldn't believe it! 

2 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

After the tippy tappy / lack of goals scored last year ... seeing a player in our team with 7 goals at thisearly stage in the season brings a wee tear to the eye

Even more so when our top goal scorer finished last season on about 13 goals I'm sure. Love Morelos.

Dorrans, candieas and Pena all having some good contribution from mild field looking at it.. not sure if the assists are spot on but gone through highlight videos to try and find out.. some assists don't really count so much tbh 

2 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Dorrans, candieas and Pena all having some good contribution from mild field looking at it.. not sure if the assists are spot on but gone through highlight videos to try and find out.. some assists don't really count so much tbh 

On 09/09/2017 at 18:01, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Needs to be numerical order mate, highest at the top.

Or even one table with:

Name:  Goals; assists; starts; sub appearances.

Gives a better idea of individual efficiency going forward.

??????

And minutes played...?

7 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

sure mate il try and find out what they had for breakfast too 

I'll be honest mate I love this thread.

Minutes are a big part of it, shows how effective/efficient they are, especially for forwards.

It also allows a fairer assessment, so for instance what is windass contributing that's having a genuine impact compared to his equivalent on the opposite flank.

It looks on paper like Herrera is as good a striker as Miller but has he even played 1/4 of the minutes Miller has?

Plenty to go with there in a thread I'm appreciative of. Not sure what breakfast adds to it but shows off your keenness ?

5 minutes ago, piperpete said:

And two assists so he isn't as bad as being made out.

Scored against progres and Dungermline. No league goals. 10 appearances, almost all starts. Sounds like the form wanted for a Rangers no 9 eh?

See McKee, it's all about the stat details ?