In amongst all the ref/Pedro criticisms ...

K.A.I

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I agree with all that but it's a totally different debate 

what do you want the support to do when the ref has a howler? Put his windows in or hire a private investigator like the tarriers do? Give over 

it's embarrassing this shite 

The more I see the footage of the sending off ( handbags all round Jack the one amongst it all who offended the least) then Stokes near assault on Tavernier it makes my blood boil, yes we should have had the game won by then but what a miss Ryan Jack was, that must be appealed asap, fuckin total game changer.

What I did like about Pedro's interview on Rangers tv .

He never once called the club we were playing today by their name .

He also referred to them as opponents . He also used the Opponents manager when describing the reptiles behaviour to the forth official .

Tell you what guys . Making wrong and scandalously bad/biased  decisions is not as frightening as the ones against this bastard.

He ruined the game up here with his bigoted crassness few years ago . Seems like the media , Scottish football authorities and referees are going to let him have free rain all over again

7 minutes ago, pcbear said:

The more I see the footage of the sending off ( handbags all round Jack the one amongst it all who offended the least) then Stokes near assault on Tavernier it makes my blood boil, yes we should have had the game won by then but what a miss Ryan Jack was, that must be appealed asap, fuckin total game changer.

Where can you watch the full game again mate . ??

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I agree with all that but it's a totally different debate 

what do you want the support to do when the ref has a howler? Put his windows in or hire a private investigator like the tarriers do? Give over 

it's embarrassing this shite 

We got a fair shake from the refs in the 60's and 70's without doing their windows in or hiring investigators.

An ibrox crowd would have gone ballistic during the game and outside the ground after that sending off today and that headbutt by Stokes going unpunished or the Miller and griffiths incidents.

Do you think any paedo player in those eras - everyone of them had more balls than that mongoloid cunt  griffiths, would have dared tie a scarf on our post, and do you think any ref would have permitted it - no fucking way.

There would have been a fucking war at firhill and hampden if those cunts had challenged us.

The team needs to get some fucking attitude and so does our support.

We have been fucking pussies far too long and that's why refs, punters, teams, and mhedia do whatever the fuck they want.

8 hours ago, baxterboy said:

We got a fair shake from the refs in the 60's and 70's without doing their windows in or hiring investigators.

An ibrox crowd would have gone ballistic during the game and outside the ground after that sending off today and that headbutt by Stokes going unpunished or the Miller and griffiths incidents.

Do you think any paedo player in those eras - everyone of them had more balls than that mongoloid cunt  griffiths, would have dared tie a scarf on our post, and do you think any ref would have permitted it - no fucking way.

There would have been a fucking war at firhill and hampden if those cunts had challenged us.

The team needs to get some fucking attitude and so does our support.

We have been fucking pussies far too long and that's why refs, punters, teams, and mhedia do whatever the fuck they want.

We are pussies alright but when it comes to second rate managers, players and chairmen. They are the real problem but we lap up their shite and adore them.

There's is only one way to put all these cunts back in their box. Winning on the park.

banners , flags and all the other shit mean the square root of fuck all. Beat them and we don't have popcorn teeth gesturing, we don't have him runnning on at the end, we don't have griffiths tying scarfs to goalposts.

we need a manager and players to do this, not sure if current ones really can. 

"John Beaton performance in Rangers versus Hamilton tie defied logic and belief - Richmond

www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK |

Former whistleblower Charlie Richmond believes Bobby Madden will now get the Celtic v Rangers gig and says refs are unsettled by SFA inconsistency.

John Beaton was at the centre of attention for the wrong reasons at Ibrox (Image: SNS)

Get daily updates directly to your inbox

Thank you for subscribing!

Could not subscribe, try again laterInvalid Email

Every now and again a refereeing performance comes along that takes the breath away and defies logic as well as belief.

Step forward John Beaton. Dear oh dear John.

I praised the whistler to the hilt after his display in the League Cup final involving Celtic and Aberdeen back in October.

However Saturday’s display at Ibrox saw John plummet as low as you can go as an official."

This is what won the game for scum reserves yesterday, the daily records propaganda is allowing an unfair playing field.The gutless referee maybe shouldn't be influenced but this poor excuse of a paper shouldn't be allowed to do their shite undisturbed.