Spartans vs Linfield

K.A.I

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Virgin are wanting £136.50 for a return so i'm going to give it a miss.

Aye to be fair my question wasn't really aimed at anyone staying in Bristol or something and would need to get on a train to Edinburgh.

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Aye to be fair my question wasn't really aimed at anyone staying in Bristol or something and would need to get on a train to Edinburgh.

I was being serious though. I was looking at coming up for it :lol:

I mean if it was Rangers and I was guaranteed a ticket then yeah. But I don't like Linfield enough to shell out that kind of cash.

17 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Anyone going to this at the weekend?

Assume it's just pay at the gate? 

Any anti-Protestant comments or jibes I'll ban you after I punch your cunt in. Save that shite for your Kerrydale Street accounts.

Where is Spartans Ground. If it's on the Saturday I might take the boy over. She's away at a course and I'm off Saturday and doing nothing else.

1 minute ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Where is Spartans Ground. If it's on the Saturday I might take the boy over. She's away at a course and I'm off Saturday and doing nothing else.

Ainslie Park mate on Ferry Road. 

Just saw on Twitter that pay at the gate is available in the Linfield end.

1 minute ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Edinburgh. If you look at Edinburgh on a map it's like a wee point of a triangle almost equidistant between Leith and Haymarket.

It's called Ainslee Park. 

If I can't find someone that's driving I'll jump a taxi from Waverley ... only looks a couple of miles at a guess.

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Edinburgh. If you look at Edinburgh on a map it's like a wee point of a triangle almost equidistant between Leith and Haymarket.

If I can't find someone that's driving I'll jump a taxi from Waverley ... only looks a couple of miles at a guess.

Yeah a just looked it up. Says get off at Waverly and it's at a place called Pilton Drive. Says there's a few buses go up that way but fuck that. It also says about six quid from City Centre for a taxi. Will see what he's up too then decide what I'm doing. Am sure there will be a few Bears about. I don't like Edinburgh much. Am just not that clued up on the place. But thanks for the heads up.?

50 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Sure you'll be awrite walking from the station to the taxi rank? 

12 minutes ago, BEE said:

Sunderland lot going, was meant to go but after this weekend probably patch it.

Good thing is it's pay at the gate so can't fuck up the tickets.

I'm surprised it's pay at the gate. Sounds like there's alot of people turning up to this. 

13 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I'm surprised it's pay at the gate. Sounds like there's alot of people turning up to this. 

Was last year too then changed it to tickets a few days before I think.

Details are on Linfield website.

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Ainslie Park mate on Ferry Road. 

Just saw on Twitter that pay at the gate is available in the Linfield end.

Cheers for that. A didn't see you're reply after I had put my post up. What does it hold. Do you think it will be busy. As a said I'm sure there will be a fair few turn up as we aren't playing and it's close for a lot of people. I would probably get train up.

2 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Cheers for that. A didn't see you're reply after I had put my post up. What does it hold. Do you think it will be busy. As a said I'm sure there will be a fair few turn up as we aren't playing and it's close for a lot of people. I would probably get train up.

Not too sure what the exact capacity is mate, I've never actually been in the ground. I think there's 1 stand at the side of the pitch. Can't be more than 3/4k.

The details online are quite vague. The Spartans website says the Linfield end is tickets but the Linfield fan Twitter account says it's pay at the gate. I suppose they must be confident of getting everyone in that turns up. 

Here's a link to the Spartans website with information on the game.

http://www.spartansfc.com/2017/08/24/match-day-information/

8 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Not too sure what the exact capacity is mate, I've never actually been in the ground. I think there's 1 stand at the side of the pitch. Can't be more than 3/4k.

The details online are quite vague. The Spartans website says the Linfield end is tickets but the Linfield fan Twitter account says it's pay at the gate. I suppose they must be confident of getting everyone in that turns up. 

Here's a link to the Spartans website with information on the game.

Thanks for that. As you say it's a bit scatty the way they have advertised it. They are talking about emailing Linfield for tickets. Think best bet would be just turning up am sure we would just get in. Spartans game sold out would look good. Good wee Loyalist Sing Song going on. ?

8 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Thanks for that. As you say it's a bit scatty the way they have advertised it. They are talking about emailing Linfield for tickets. Think best bet would be just turning up am sure we would just get in. Spartans game sold out would look good. Good wee Loyalist Sing Song going on. ?

No worries. Should be a good wee day out. Will certainly liven up a dreaded international weekend. 

14 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Is a bit confusing.  Going along to this - I have emailed Spartans using the email they mention asking if tickets are required or we can pay at the gate.  Will let you know when they get back to me.

Edit:  That was quick.

Hi VladimirWeiss,

Pay at the gate will be available for the Linfield end (ground admission) on Saturday from 1.30pm onwards.  The stand section for Linfield fans is ticket only.  I’m not sure if there is any stand availability left as Linfield took responsibility for allocating the stand seats.

Hope this helps and we look forward to welcoming you to Ainslie Park on Saturday afternoon.

Kind regards,