Glasgow Warriors

K.A.I

On 11/09/2017 at 18:58, K.A.I said:

Has anyone ever been to their games at Scotstoun? Not far from me and looking at the fixtures list was going to give it a bash one night.

You'll really enjoy it mate. Friday night in particularl, good way to start the weekend and obviously you can have a couple of beers in the ground. 

Totally different to watching football and the stadium is small but atmosphere can still be decent, especially if game is tight against English or Irish opposition. 

1 hour ago, gsa said:

You'll really enjoy it mate. Friday night in particularl, good way to start the weekend and obviously you can have a couple of beers in the ground. 

Totally different to watching football and the stadium is small but atmosphere can still be decent, especially if game is tight against English or Irish opposition. 

Cheers bud next Friday night I'm off I'm heading along 

5 hours ago, gsa said:

Quite a few Rangers supporters go, as does our esteemed manager and less esteemed former manager. 

Of the Scottish rugby players, Duncan Weir, Johnny Beattie, al kellock and Greg laidlaw are definitely Rangers fans.  

I wouldn't look the direction of Ally and Pedro lol but I don't know why I've not been before tbh no one has a bad word to say about it - cheers for the replies 

I've been to murrayfield a couple of times with works night out. The beer and grub and pre match is excellent, so reckon Scotstoun would be just as good on a smaller scale. The only thing that ruins it for me is the actual rugby, find it a rather dull game really.