We have to say this far and NO further

Thermopylae

Obviously the great unwashed will want us punished for the rest of time but it's now the right moment for us to make the point forcibly and tirelessly, the length and breadth of the country, that we have already been punished far more severely than any civilised country would ever expect and all another punishment would serve to do is put celtic in an even stronger position than they are already.

After all Juventus were only demoted 1 division for match fixing and Marseilles were allowed to keep their European cup despite match fixing where as we were sent down 3 divisions for an offence so unclear that it took the courts 5 years to come up with a ruling on it 

28 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Obviously the great unwashed will want us punished for the rest of time but it's now the right moment for us to make the point forcibly and tirelessly, the length and breadth of the country, that we have already been punished far more severely than any civilised country would ever expect and all another punishment would serve to do is put celtic in an even stronger position than they are already.

After all Juventus were only demoted 1 division for match fixing and Marseilles were allowed to keep their European cup despite match fixing where as we were sent down 3 divisions for an offence so unclear that it took the courts 5 years to come up with a ruling on it 

A statement highlighting this and the other variances in how we are/were treated compared to other clubs for their misdemeanours (state aid, hmrc accounting discrepancies, staff sexual criminality, administration, etc) is what i want.

11 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Summed it up in a short couple of paragraphs. 

The board may as well paint a huge target on Ibrox and welcome all to have a go at us because that's exactly what's currently happening. It's open season on Rangers, we need the board to grow some and fight back , yes i can understand the want to Build relationships within the game but that has to be a two sided thing, there's folk out there wanting us dead and buried and what do we hear in response? NOTHING !

Time for the board to act, No Surrender !

15 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Why aren't nt they brought to account by the S F A. You get the impression that if we were to pull a stroke like that we would be. No justice

8 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Unfortunately we have a board with no will or desire to rock the boat and who wish to "build bridges" more than defend the club against these constant attacks.

We all know which club is a disgrace as do they.

If the board allow our titles to be taken away the great unwashed across the city will be the least of their problems and TBH I think they know this ... perhaps liewell is just pushing them so far that they will have to come out fighting now 

13 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

If the board allow our titles to be taken away the great unwashed across the city will be the least of their problems and TBH I think they know this ... perhaps liewell is just pushing them so far that they will have to come out fighting now 

I'd like to see it Thermopylae but there's more chance of me voting for corbyn than our board standing to the slitty eyed liar at the paedodome.

19 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I'd like to see it Thermopylae but there's more chance of me voting for corbyn than our board standing to the slitty eyed liar at the paedodome.

They may be left with little choice the tims smell blood now and it really wouldn't be like them not to put the boot in given half a chance.

22 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

:tu:

5 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

They may be left with little choice the tims smell blood now and it really wouldn't be like them not to put the boot in given half a chance

The tims may smell blood, but there is little appetite for any investigation from other if indeed any teams in the Scottish league. You know it's gone too far when even Aberdeen and Hibs are issuing statements saying they've got no interest in it.

Liewell may well decide to spend some more green pounds getting some dodgy private dick to investigate the sfa/spfl and come up with convenient evidence showing they're all secret Rangers fans but I think this will all just fizzle out.

I'd like to think however if it doesn't that then our board might be stirred to get off their collective arses and strike back, but I won't hold my breath.

6 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

The tims may smell blood, but there is little appetite for any investigation from other if indeed any teams in the Scottish league. You know it's gone too far when even Aberdeen and Hibs are issuing statements saying they've got no interest in it.

Liewell may well decide to spend some more green pounds getting some dodgy private dick to investigate the sfa/spfl and come up with convenient evidence showing they're all secret Rangers fans but I think this will all just fizzle out.

I'd like to think however if it doesn't that then our board might be stirred to get off their collective arses and strike back, but I won't hold my breath.

What we really need at the top of the club just now is someone who's never been involved in business ... a figure head who could never be impugned. The truth is all businessmen have skeletons in the cupboard for an example of that look at the fraudulent French bank desmond was involved with while he was bankrolling o'squeel ... worse than EBTs surely

6 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

What we really need at the top of the club just now is someone who's never been involved in business ... a figure head who could never be impugned. The truth is all businessmen have skeletons in the cupboard for an example of that look at the fraudulent French bank desmond was involved with while he was bankrolling o'squeel ... worse than EBTs surely

If that was the only skeleton in the tim's closet......

I remember the Daily Record reporting on a pro ira song being videoed there, then of course there are the tim's own dodgy tax schemes, the below price purchase of land and property then of course last and by no means least, the ongoing child abuse scandal.

As for someone at the top not being involved in business, I can't see that happening unless we draw the attention of some oil rich head of state, what's the Sultan of Brunei up to these days?

7 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

If that was the only skeleton in the tim's closet......

I remember the Daily Record reporting on a pro ira song being videoed there, then of course there are the tim's own dodgy tax schemes, the below price purchase of land and property then of course last and by no means least, the ongoing child abuse scandal.

As for someone at the top not being involved in business, I can't see that happening unless we draw the attention of some oil rich head of state, what's the Sultan of Brunei up to these days?

Quoting the child abuse scandal is a mistake their apologists in the mhedia can very easily paint us as in the wrong if that is mentioned ... and as you say there are so many other things to use against them.

6 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Quoting the child abuse scandal is a mistake their apologists in the mhedia can very easily paint us as in the wrong if that is mentioned ... and as you say there are so many other things to use against them.

It's so hard to avoid though. They were never punished as a club for their part in it and it's worse by far than any minor irrelevant administrative errors which may or may not have occurred during our use of EBTs.

Personally I'd love to see Scotland purged of the curse that is the tims but we had our chance years ago after the jacobite uprisings and the governments of the time let them live. Don't know what's wrong with a scorched earth policy myself.