Goalkeeper Top

BridgeIsBlue

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Since the taigs had a kit recognising the famine can we have a kit recognising King William defeating the Catholic hordes?

Failing that can we just have UVF printed on the collars of our shirts?

seriously tho how would it be any different?

If we were to even imply that we were commemorating the Boyne or the Ulster Volunteers we'd get hammered by every sectarianism and racism group on the planet and possibly the Universe

but if they want to show their pride in pretending to be Irish that's just fine, in fact it's to be commended apparently

obviously we all know the answer but it pisses me off, I've never heard a taig say "I wish we'd drop this Ireland shite" but I've heard plenty Rangers fans saying we should drop the Ulster and Loyalist stuff, the "media battle" was lost a long time ago to the point all aspects of our culture have to be kept separate from the Club to avoid the Club being punished for it and it's partly due to our own fans believing the lies from the media and being ashamed of their own culture and past 

we have a top that happens to be the colour Orange and it's sectarian yet they literally have a foreign flag at their ground and play rebel songs at their dump and it's called culture and history

8 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

if i saw someone in the crowd wearing a goalkeeper top at a game, i would instantly think they were retarded.

You know sometimes when you're watching the game and you see management emulate the players movement? Like if there's a cross you might see the manager slightly heading thin air when all his players run to attack the ball - almost as if they're living through what the player does, or when a striker gets a shot away you'll see guys stand up but if he misses, they might kick like they were striking the ball in frustration?

I'd like to see what these goalkeeping cunts in the stands do as Wes dives aboot.

:p: 

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You know sometimes when you're watching the game and you see management emulate the players movement? Like if there's a cross you might see the manager slightly heading thin air when all his players run to attack the ball - almost as if they're living through what the player does, or when a striker gets a shot away you'll see guys stand up but if he misses, they might kick like they were striking the ball in frustration?

I'd like to see what these goalkeeping cunts in the stands do as Wes dives aboot.

:lol: hopefully their wearing Cech like headwear for the penalties. Dem bitches would go full retard and we all know you never go full retard.

3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

it's the managerial equivalent of singing into your hairbrush in front of the mirror

The 16/17 keeper shirt is no longer being stocked, and as we've seen, has clearly been replaced for the current campaign.

So the current keeper kit should go on sale at the same time we release new stock of the home kit in early November. There's no reason for them not to.