Andy Goram

Loyaleastend

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/10/2017 at 09:00, delamonty said:

Battle of Britain brings back some great memories.  We were given no chance.  Leeds were no mugs and Goram was more than up to the task.  Eric Cantona must have been left wondering about Andy  Amazing performance. On another note.. our second goal is one of the best counter attacking goals I have ever seen.  We covered 90 yards with 3-4 touches of the ball

Mccoists header was my first memory of watching Rangers. Remember jumping about at my uncles as a boy and to this day, still one of the most exciting goals iv ever seen

The cool brilliance of that fucking unbelievable save on Van Hookidonkey with the whole Broomloan bursting with rancid paedos behind him.

Andy, in a instant, single handedly shattering every one of the scum on the park, and in the stand.

After watching Fod's experience in front of the baying Broomloan in the last game against the filth, I think he'd benefit from a wee chat with Andy over a pint.

4 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

The cool brilliance of that fucking unbelievable save on Van Hookidonkey with the whole Broomloan bursting with rancid paedos behind him.

Andy, in a instant, single handedly shattering every one of the scum on the park, and in the stand.

After watching Fod's experience in front of the baying Broomloan in the last game against the filth, I think he'd benefit from a wee chat with Andy over a pint.

Who'd be buying

An absolute freakish genius as a keeper and one of my idols as a young fan. Met him just after we released him and right before the World Cup in France and he was a bit of a wanker to me, but he was going through a tough time so I don't hold it against him.

22 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

In his prime Andy was widely accepted to be one of the best Keepers in the world.  There was times when I actually thought he couldn't be beat the guy was like a brick wall in front of the net.  

Some of his performances at Septic park had to be seen to be believed.

I must add the same applies to Gough.