Sign in to follow this  
GetToTheChoppa

Rangers quotes

I drank in Protestant pubs and I was caught up in it. I don't hide from that. I don't regret it, and I'm not ashamed of it. I am a Rangers man, and in my eyes Rangers men don't play for celtic. Did I hate celtic when we played them? Yes, of course I did. I ran out of the tunnel detesting the sight of them and even now I hate it when I see Gers players cuddling celtic players.

36 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I drank in Protestant pubs and I was caught up in it. I don't hide from that. I don't regret it, and I'm not ashamed of it. I am a Rangers man, and in my eyes Rangers men don't play for celtic. Did I hate celtic when we played them? Yes, of course I did. I ran out of the tunnel detesting the sight of them and even now I hate it when I see Gers players cuddling celtic players.

Ian Ferguson? 

40 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Goram

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Ian Ferguson? 

Goram I’m sure

"See you next year" - Dick Advocaat on his winning acceptance speech at the Manager of the Year Awards. :lol: Never seen/heard that one before

'my attacking play speaks for itself' 

Josh Windass-2017

Jock Wallace after beating the scum and the wee reporter asking if he was confident when the game went into extra time

"I was confident before it started, Son"

probably my favourite quote by a Ranger

Always liked McLeish's "In a hundred years of unsurpassed dignity" about us accepting results and not resorting to bullying referees. Had the victims sussed and was basically calling them a bunch of pathetic wankers :mutley:

' Hello my fellow Bears ' 

Alex McLeish addressing a Rangers function when he was manager of Motherwell .