Rossiter still MIA?

Mesmer

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Looking back over some of his previous posts it would appear the op, who doesn't care, is obsessed with Rossiter, just as well I'm not a Mod, I'd ban the cunt. 

I'm flattered that you're wanking yourself off over my previous posts, but it is a bit pervy tbh.

9 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He is not a wage thief as he has put a lot of effort into getting back to fitness. Your ancestrol line probably leads back to a thief expelled from Britain right enough.

As for being a waste of space he is a talented footballer as any real Bear would tell you.

In summary, you are a dick.

Yeah, wrong on all counts

2 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

What do you hope the score will be in the AEK vs bead rattler match the morra?

A bit off topic? There's only one important score and that's us taking the league at the end of the day?

8 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Don't flatter yourself ya nugget, but you certainly an odd one.  Pervy just like your mob at Torbett Towers. 

Hey, you're the one doing the perving not me. I couldn't give a flying fuck about your previous posts. 

8 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

Who's us? 

I bet you eat yabbies.

So, let's be clear about this: because I have an opinion about Rossiter I'm automatically a taig imposter? Seriously? 

And no,  I don't eat boong food. 

2 minutes ago, Mesmer said:

Probably. But I don't know when the first lad from Possil got here ?

Dont worry about it. You should be out playing backyard cricket or drinking a few frothies down the beach.

Although even Factor 50 might not help you against all the harmful rays. Just ask Steve Irwin.

17 hours ago, Spliffy said:

Gerrard said he was the stand out performer during pre season before the injury. Call it blind optimism, but I think he will get over his injuries. It's based in hope more than anything else, just feel he will get there in the end for us.

That is blind optimism. If he’s out for the season again then we’ve really got no choice but to let him go. 3 seasons and only a handful of games is pish. 

Dont like saying that though as he’s clearly a great wee player.