Wes number 13

WilliamFyfe

1 minute ago, Corky True Legend said:

I take it you didn't watch the game on Sunday. Didn't put a foot wrong or should that be a hand after what, even the BT Sport commentaters said, was a world class save. Muppet!

Aye one game just completely erases all his mistakes before it :lol: 

1 minute ago, Corky True Legend said:

One game under a different coach.  Who would you have as our back-up keeper?

Alnwick until we can get players in in positions we need atm

I don't think Wes deserves to be here and I never will. He made far too many mistakes previously and I hate seeing him in nets for us now 

36 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

I take it you didn't watch the game on Sunday. Didn't put a foot wrong or should that be a hand after what, even the BT Sport commentaters said, was a world class save. Muppet!

It’s about time he made a world class save. I wouldn’t have him even close to the bench if we play the taigs. 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye one game just completely erases all his mistakes before it :lol: 

There are some fucking zoomers on this forum.

He is nothing less than a clusterfuck. Has a reasonable game (earning his fucking wages) and some on here think he is a superstar. Easily conned in my book. Nothing short of a journeyman keeper. Never our class. Fuck I must have been wasted on  the likes of McCloy, Woods, Klos, Goram,  Roberts etc

13 minutes ago, will2203 said:

There are some fucking zoomers on this forum.

He is nothing less than a clusterfuck. Has a reasonable game (earning his fucking wages) and some on here think he is a superstar. Easily conned in my book. Nothing short of a journeyman keeper. Never our class. Fuck I must have been wasted on  the likes of McCloy, Woods, Klos, Goram,  Roberts etc

Roberts was a defender :lol: surely you’re no classing him with our top goalies because of that 1-off game?