Both semis on the Sunday under consideration at hampden

KingKirk

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Huge win for the club tonight and you come on to post this :lol:

It was a huge win 3-1. It was a magnificent achievement for our team. I  came on now to reply to my notifications, I don't see a problem with that.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Found out Lawwell didn't sit in the meeting for the SPFL as he was wanted to put a complaint in for celtic.

So if you had read the actual story before thinking of a conspiracy you wouldn't have wasted time asking if anyone in here knew if lawell had any input to it 

Just now, willygers4life said:

So if you had read the actual story before thinking of a conspiracy you wouldn't have wasted time asking if anyone in here knew if lawell had any input to it 

That's a really daft idea you've came up with mate :lol:

16 hours ago, willygers4life said:

Point still remains. He seems to be picking fights with the SFA left, right and centre. He could have taken his SPFL seat if he hadn't wanted to go against the SPFL/SFA's decisions.

Why did he think it was necessary to have a draw and which team would benefit most?

7 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Point still remains. He seems to be picking fights with the SFA left, right and centre. He could have taken his SPFL seat if he hadn't wanted to go against the SPFL/SFA's decisions.

Why did he think it was necessary to have a draw and which team would benefit most?

I couldn't really give a fuck about a draw. You are just more interested in conspiracy theories than anything. He had to leave cause the discussion was about the club he works for. Was there any of the other 2 and ourselves represented at the meeting? 

The japan rat has to be seen to try get the best for that scum club otherwise he wouldn't be doing his job. Just wish our Guy in the same position would do the same 

Archived