Your mind blowing 3 games since 3-2 win over bheasts

eejay the dj

9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Was thinking about this the other day 

When Rangers winning big games and cup finals every other month.How starved we have become ,of days we will remember when we get older 

To be honest ,things are so bad .We could probably pick 10 gut wrenching humiliations to every 1 big game of importance that Rangers have won

Anyway here's my 3 amazing days since we stopped scum winning league at Ibrox in 2012

3rd Rangers 4 Hivs 2 league game under MW

2nd Rangers 3 Hearts 0 recently 

1st Scsf in 2015 when we knocked out the beggars on Pens 2-2

Maybe guys can remind me of some I've forgotten 

And I know these games are crumbs compared to the many glory days we have had 

The beggars win was great, if only through the lottery of pens.

I did think we gave them a game though & really thought we’d not be so out of our depth when we got back up.

Hadn’t realised the squad would fold their cards once promotion was inevitable, so we started the next season with no momentum.

The Hibs game you mention was awesome in terms of quality, atmosphere & eventfulness & totally worthy of a higher setting than the 2nd tier of Scottish football.

Not sure about the Hearts game - their defending was so suicidal, I felt a bit sick that they were (up to then) undefeated league leaders. I didn’t think it was a good indicator of the overall standard of the Scottish game.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

This isn't aimed at you mate 

See the at least 4 guys that liked you for that post 

They are complete and utter hypocritical tossers 

At least one starts a fucking thread pissed out of brains talking utter shite once a month .And it's usually the same cunts that rep him for talking shite 

Now that's a Fucking embarrassment 

Shower of pussies holding hands I guess 

Excuse me but I try to start at least one pished up thread a week..if it's not football related then itll be culturally oriented

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm calm but you are right .Place is full of wankers 

And you would never believe we support the same team on this site 

Ever the way - even when things are going well, you can have four stands singing four different songs!

18 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Was thinking about this the other day 

When Rangers winning big games and cup finals every other month.How starved we have become ,of days we will remember when we get older 

To be honest ,things are so bad .We could probably pick 10 gut wrenching humiliations to every 1 big game of importance that Rangers have won

Anyway here's my 3 amazing days since we stopped scum winning league at Ibrox in 2012

3rd Rangers 4 Hivs 2 league game under MW

2nd Rangers 3 Hearts 0 recently 

1st Scsf in 2015 when we knocked out the beggars on Pens 2-2

Maybe guys can remind me of some I've forgotten 

And I know these games are crumbs compared to the many glory days we have had 

when was this mate? I know it's been shit but you can't just take away goals from the other team :mutley:

19 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Depressing thread but that 4-2 game in the Championship was one of the best atmospheres Ibrox has had since everything went to shit.

Nicky Clark, Nicky Clark is our striker...

Yeah I was there that day and atmosphere was brilliant. As good as Ibrox has been in many a year.