Where are the biggest Rangers towns?

King Jela

On 10/02/2019 at 22:07, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Hopeman and Burghead in Morayshire, absolutely packed full of bears.

Worked up in elgin and stayed in the commercial hotel in burghead full of bears and is it the harbour bar that had all gers memorabilia on the walls. Had a great time up there.

1 hour ago, BEE said:

Was doing a piss round the back of it years ago and a boy hit me so hard I thought my jaw was broke :lol:

My Mrs stays in Greenock and I’d say the vast majority of the residents are papes, I’ve been on the Greenock Brit before though and they were a good bunch.

Is the upper port club still going it was full of bears when I was in it a good few years ago.

On 11/02/2019 at 14:23, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I can confirm it.

As a whole, Wellhouse was full of bears but Torran road was full of taigs except a couple of good families. That fucking chapel was a pain in the arse at mass time with streams of them passing through the street. Unsure about now but I lived there 70's and 80's.

On 07/02/2019 at 21:21, jintybear said:

Me too and we are still the majority but unfortunately there seems to be a lot of green and grey rags to be seen down the street now

:britney:

Tbh I don’t see that many at all. When you do they stick out like a sore thumb. Only know of one who drinks in the Machan and he has a conviction for harassing his ex girlfriend and has also threatened his ex wife. Kind of support they have. Pick on the most vulnerable and skulk away the rest of the time. Still even one in Larrky is one too many😄

1 hour ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Tbh I don’t see that many at all. When you do they stick out like a sore thumb. Only know of one who drinks in the Machan and he has a conviction for harassing his ex girlfriend and has also threatened his ex wife. Kind of support they have. Pick on the most vulnerable and skulk away the rest of the time. Still even one in Larrky is one too many😄

They have a supporters club in larkhall and a bus leaves from the machan. All of them have Larhall CSC on the back of their rags as though trying to make a statement 😂😂😂

16 hours ago, jintybear said:

They have a supporters club in larkhall and a bus leaves from the machan. All of them have Larhall CSC on the back of their rags as though trying to make a statement 😂😂😂

That is a statement. It means keep your kids close and don’t breath in until past😂😂😂