Koh Samui

Blackandra

34 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

That's good to hear mate, there's no many left in SE Asia. I know the other 'headhunter guy' Hickey has got a sports bar in the Philippines but there's no many Chelsea or Rangers fans around there. 

Hang Loose bar in Soi 8 is one of 'ours' as well, they have a 12th parade each July. You can see videos of it on utube. 

Edit - There you go :UK:

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

I genuinely thought this was a player we were linked with before I opened the post.

That's what I thought too.

I was waiting for the comments from someone claiming to know his dad and know that he's one of them :mutley:

3 hours ago, RDB14 said:

Haha try and find a cable that will stream your phone to a TV.  Then slip a few Baht to whatever bar manager you're in 🤷🏻‍♂️ money solves most situations in Thailand.  I'm I exactly the same situation in 2 weeks in Bali... Except the game will be on during the actual after wedding party 😂

This as cash gets you anything and I mean anything 😂😂

anybar will have TVs with the internet and sky or bien sports, just log into Rangers TV on their internet.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

This as cash gets you anything and I mean anything 😂😂

anybar will have TVs with the internet and sky or bien sports, just log into Rangers TV on their internet.

Gogo bar loyal 🔴🔵🇨🇷

5 hours ago, Blackandra said:

Anyone know of any Gers pubs to watch the game tomorrow night out here? Not seen much about the place apart from few Tim bars which I doubt will be showing it. 

Personally if I was you I’d go for a massage 

7 hours ago, Blackandra said:

Anyone know of any Gers pubs to watch the game tomorrow night out here? Not seen much about the place apart from few Tim bars which I doubt will be showing it. 

Canadian guy - Dennis  --- The Islander bar on Chaweng beach -- nice guy and very accommodating would likely put the game on for you. 

24 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Canadian guy - Dennis  --- The Islander bar on Chaweng beach -- nice guy and very accommodating would likely put the game on for you. 

This....sat with Dennis in January. Great guy and put on both the boxing on one screen and the UFC on another for me while they where both on at around the same time. He owns the Irish bar next door as well. 

Theres also a few other Irish “themed” “named” bars around and the one at the airport that are actually run by a lad from Belfast that favour the blue/Protestant side that will show the game no doubt.

8 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

I trained in Koh Samui for a while with my brother. He was crippled in the ring by an absolute bastard. A local Muay Thai master trained me properly and I eventually got revenge on that big cunt in a traditional fight to the death with glass wrapped fists. 

No seen that movie in years.