Gough talks about Katic

Lloyd

The boy can rise to the top, he has the height, he's good in the air, and he's as tough as nails,  everything Gough looked for in a partner.

I have seen some great centre halfs at Ibrox , from Jackson, Butcher, Gough, Brown, Bjorkland, Petrie, Amorouso, Cueller,Weir, the list could go on and on But  to me Gough was head and shoulders above the rest, he was the Gazza of midfield, the Laudrup of the wing sort of thing only in defence and as a captain.

So if big Gough is speaking about you as a young centre half then you should bloody well listen,   This should give  the boy a big big boast.

And remembet Gough also captained us to a whisker away from winning the champions league  final, it sound crazy now but one more goal in Marseille and we were in the final regardless of the last game..

Cheating French bastards , I still hate them to this day. 

On 24/05/2019 at 07:09, Prso's headband said:

I find it amazing that he’s not talked about in the same breath as Ajer, McKenna and Souttar. He’s better than all 3 actually. 

Oh wait he plays for Rangers. 

The twat commentating on BBC said today that the 2 best centre halves in the league are Ajer and Souttar.  My fucking god.