2nd minute

stewaj3

5 minutes ago, Robb said:

No idea what happened. Anyone enlighten. Was on night shift and missed the whole fucking lot. 

Although i did disappear at 7.45 for a minute to ponder. 

Whole stadium rose to applaud when the clock hit 2 minutes.

Ball went out for a Feyenoord throw in and their guy started applauding too. This spread across the pitch. After around 10-15 secs, ref seemed unsure of what to do and waved for play to continue.

Great gesture and something we'll all tell the grandkids about in future years. Wee lump in my throat even typing this as it was a very emotional scene.

1 minute ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Whole stadium rose to applaud when the click hit 2 minutes.

Ball went out for a Feyenoord throw in and their guy started applauding too. This spread across the pitch. After around 10-15 secs, ref seemed unsure of what to do and play continued.

Great gesture and something we'll all tell the grandkids about in future years. Wee lump in my throat even typing this as it was a very emotional scene.

Fuck sake. Great gesture from all. 

I would have been a wreck if i had been there. 

Was a beautiful moment. Had a tear in my eye and lump in my throat when it happened. One of those moments which brings Football into perspective. No matter how much I love the game, the health and well-being of players (and their friends, family and loved ones) comes first! Generally, the health and well-being of players takes priority for me...and that’s just the way it is.

Archived