v Livingston : The goals

Virtuoso

Both of those finishes are excellent the more you watch. One thing I definitely notice is we are shooting more often and not getting tied up trying to walk it into the net. We've had some big goals this year from players just having a go. Davis the other night, Jack almost scored from a deflected shot yesterday, Alfie's goes through the defenders legs right into the corner, Barisic hits the post, Kent put one wide yesterday etc. 

Everyone in the team is having a go and that's what you need.

47 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Both of those finishes are excellent the more you watch. One thing I definitely notice is we are shooting more often and not getting tied up trying to walk it into the net. We've had some big goals this year from players just having a go. Davis the other night, Jack almost scored from a deflected shot yesterday, Alfie's goes through the defenders legs right into the corner, Barisic hits the post, Kent put one wide yesterday etc. 

Excellent observation, spot on

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Spot on, would like to see a greater goal return from our midfielders, but certainly seem to be more willing to take a shot than previously. Livi keeper did well yesterday keeping out Jacks deflected effort and the Kamara shot.

6 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Yip but if we’re going to be successful this year then we need Kent/Arfield/Ojo to start chipping in.

Archived