Managers Reaction

Canabear

2 minutes ago, ALerone said:

Yup

Can you help me out, Scottish football away days page, my wife’s getting threatened by taigs and it’s getting out of hand, I can’t get back on it or I’d end up in the jail but she’s got no cunt helping her out. Cunts saying they will end her ffs. Fenian bastard, if you can please back her up. 

1 hour ago, derekweir29 said:

The passion that bench showed from that tackle.

Fucking superb not seen that from the dugout in years.

He is in for the long run.  When 55 comes it will be fucking sweet.

Jumping up and down shouting "Fuck off, fuck off, what the fuck was that!"

Then spoon burning bastards who were left booing Barasic's every touch as if it was his fault their player had been sent off.

Was surprised to see SG shake hands at the end after that, don't think I would have. But he's got a lot more class about him than I do.

7 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Apart from its Jack Ross problem.....whatever the junkies do from the stands it ain't  the managers fault 

Gerrard being clever there. If it was his supporters involved in repeatedly throwing objects at opposition players he'd be the first to say something about it.

14 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Love Aribo!

Thought he had his best game in a Rangers strip last night........... superb performance from the Nigerian international.

Think he's got a big role to play this season as we chase 55. So much better than Ojo... and he's our player 

Archived