Appeal from club

BeargerNo.1

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Well mate .I appreciate that info .Maybe my info was mince .Could be certain big clubs 

Probably a matter of interpretation. 
You don’t get near the price of a new ticket but after checking my account I would say on average I get about 75 % of the the actual cost (season ticket cost divided by the number of games )

I suppose the clubs will say you are getting a proper refund minus their admin costs ( then sell the ticket for up to £55 for class A games.)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Probably a matter of interpretation. 
You don’t get near the price of a new ticket but after checking my account I would say on average I get about 75 % of the the actual cost (season ticket cost divided by the number of games )

I suppose the clubs will say you are getting a proper refund minus their admin costs ( then sell the ticket for up to £55 for class A games.)

That is very fair summary on that too. I suppose to me , getting 75% of say 55 bucks would be a hell of a lot more appealing , than getting 50% of 24pounds

37 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Nice one. Just checked and my St Mirren ticket has been sold, Ross County hasn't yet but will nearer the time i imagine.

They won’t even put returned tickets up for sale until the game sells out. Think we still have tickets on sale for Ross County so probably Friday before it sells out.  

6 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If they say they sold your ticket, that you cant verify.

You check if has been sold by looking at the tickets status online. It will state re-sold in the status of the ticket once someone buys it.

Prior to this I think you could remove it from resale.

For me it’s a good option if you can’t give it away to friends. Only issue for me is that if it is sold to a juvenile, then you only get a share of the juvenile price as opposed to full price so comes down to pot luck on who buys your seat.

16 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Go back into seat sub and check.   It will say booked if your ST is still valid, returned once you have sent it back or resold if they sell it.    We have had our tickets resold for tomorrow.

You can only see the games going forward - I don't think there is a way to check games that have already taken place

13 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

That is very fair summary on that too. I suppose to me , getting 75% of say 55 bucks would be a hell of a lot more appealing , than getting 50% of 24pounds

But you don’t get 75% of 5he 55 they sell it for.

You get  about 75 % of the cost of your season ticket divided by the number of games in a season.  

Then they sell it for full single game price.

To be fair though the season ticket for a low band seat is so cheap (320) to watch the best of the EPL that I don’t mind  not getting full refunds. 

1 hour ago, folkestoneger said:

But you don’t get 75% of 5he 55 they sell it for.

You get  about 75 % of the cost of your season ticket divided by the number of games in a season.  

Then they sell it for full single game price.

To be fair though the season ticket for a low band seat is so cheap (320) to watch the best of the EPL that I don’t mind  not getting full refunds. 

Any chance of getting me a ticket for big game ,weekend of the 22nd feb

chelsea v Spurs or something similar 

Any suggestions ?

10 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Any chance of getting me a ticket for big game ,weekend of the 22nd feb

chelsea v Spurs or something similar 

Any suggestions ?

In all honesty you have almost no chance of getting a ticket  for any big club down here unless you shell out for hospitality.  Most clubs have a member scheme and even  the resale tickets are  normally snapped up without a public sale. 

Archived