Club loyalty scheme to replace Travel club and Cccs scheme.

RFC RYAN

Just now, Copland bear said:

All money after expenses for that game went to the club.  What to the club gain financially from away games ?    

I have been on ccs for donkey years and I have never had so few away tickets , cup tickets as I have the last few seasons under Dave King and co.  

I would be happy if they only counted all home games and cup games as we get half the revenue

Have we learned nothing since 2012?   We should be lining our own clubs pockets as a priority.  

We do that and some ffs 

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We do that and some ffs 

I agree but why should the boycotters start off the same points as say me ?  Why are the records not used before admin and then the real loyal fans will get more points than the ones who decided to boycott the club because they were told too by Dave?

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s from they focus groups mate

The way I’m viewing it , you get st Johnstone, livi and maybe one decent game just now if your lucky  , pick some tickets up for lesser games on social media , here, outside the ground with no extra fee to st j Livi and that’s your lot  , unless you’ve high travel club points for a reported fee of £50 , fuck that 

13 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

All money after expenses for that game went to the club.  What di the club gain financially from away games ?    

I have been on ccs for donkey years  including all cups and friendlies and I have never had so few away tickets , cup tickets as I have the last few seasons under Dave King and co.  

I would be happy if they only counted all home games and cup games as we get half the revenue

Have we learned nothing since 2012?   We should be lining our own clubs pockets as a priority.  

I don't care who the bears play at Ibrox as they will always get my money. 

I think after buying season tickets and everything else that allocating points to fans going to a glorified training session is pish.

Not forgetting the games are usually during holiday season ..

9 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I agree but why should the boycotters start off the same points as say me ?  Why are the records not used before admin and then the real loyal fans will get more points than the ones who decided to boycott the club because they were told too by Dave?

Because my TC point's, domestic attendance records would then smash some of the young team out the water and I'm no more deserving than them 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I think after buying season tickets and everything else that allocating points to fans going to a glorified training session is pish.

Not forgetting the games are usually during holiday season ..

Friendlies are part of our income just like cup games as we don't get a super bumper deal from sky.   It may be holiday season but that's still no excuse for not ticking the friendlies box on ccs form as they take the money regardless with the majority of it going  to the club.  

I think you should get more points for friendlies than away games as we earn fuck all from away games and if you have a away ticket these days it's a bonus 

Friendlies are part of our income just like cup games as we don't get a super bumper deal from sky.   It may be holiday season but that's still no excuse for not ticking the friendlies box on ccs form as they take the money regardless. 

Mind though it's now about the card being swiped at the game as well and paying the money isn't enough 

Just give your card to someone as always someone wanting to go if you can't make it. 

When the vast majority of families are on holiday because they plan them so they don't miss the important European qualifiers? 

Mate you're trying to be far to simplistic 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

When the vast majority of families are on holiday because they plan them so they don't miss the important European qualifiers? 

Sorry why should someone get a cup final ticket who did not pay say £100 for the pre season friendlies before someone who has went to them and pumped more money into the club ? 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Sorry why should someone get a cup final ticket who did not pay say £100 for the pre season friendlies before someone who has went to them and pumped more money into the club ? 

Because the cup final tickets aren't part of the same section. 

All non ST home. Games excluding friendlies. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Because the cup final tickets aren't part of the same section. 

All non ST home. Games excluding friendlies. 

Well they should be,  I can see this system benefiting the boycotters who seem to be more important these days than the fans who stood by the club.  

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Well they should be,  I can see this system benefiting the boycotters who seem to be more important these days than the fans who stood by the club.  

That was one season and it removed the cunts crippling us.

Amazing that you don't seem concerned about the fact that the TC members who have abused the system this season will be top of the pops next season and will be the only ones in the ballot for the tarriers and Pittodrie 

When the new scheme rumours started every bear thought the current away ticket system needed looked at , so we were looking forward to hopefully getting a few more tickets in the seasons ahead 

Instead Rangers have done the absolute Rangers thing to do and now the majority of us have absolutely no chance of a ticket for any away games apart from ST J and Livingston because the club are taking into consideration the biggest abused system we’ve ever had in the travel club , a travel club that’s stood alone from day one ,had nothing to do with domestic games and non season ticket holders can even join , there are plenty genuine travel club members that actually go on good points totals , there are also bears on maximum points total and never sat there rectums on a plane , also the cost , bears that can’t afford to go abroad now can’t get a ticket for tynecastle, absolute nonsense the lot of it 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

This season the first friendly was only 2 days before our first Euro tie.

15 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Thats cause its a major championship year or else it would be a week or two before 

Last season was similar mate.

2019-20    First home friendly July 7     First Euro game  July 9

2018-19   First home friendly  July 6     First Euro game July 12

2017-18   First Euro game  June 29        First home friendly July 22   (We were out of Europe before this friendly game)

2016-17   First competitive fixture  July 16      First home friendly  July 30

Archived