NO ONE EVER DIED FROM DROWNING IN SWEAT

qwerty

11 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Its a Military term for excessive physical exercise, where you exercise someone to within an inch of there life because in this day and age you cannot simply take them around the corner and punch the living fuck right out of them, no matter how much you would like to. 

I doubt this would've worked 50 or more years ago when every player was a staunch bluenose. Quite how you think anything resembling this would work with the modern day team is beyond me. 

22 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Its a Military term for excessive physical exercise, where you exercise someone to within an inch of there life because in this day and age you cannot simply take them around the corner and punch the living fuck right out of them, no matter how much you would like to. 

Its not although one of the meaning is this "struggle in a desperate or unfocused way to do something" which is exactly what some of our players do some games

11 hours ago, qwerty said:

Simple solution for me today:

1. Gets players in this morning.

2.  Ask them  who wants to play for Rangers and who genuinely does not.  

3.  Interview  each and every first team  player to test them on their loyalty and club history.

4. Thrash the first team players in multiple training sessions until  they are physically sick  reiterating how much he wants to win.. 

5.  Separate  the losers, the inept, the scared, the weak and the impostors  from the genuine warriors.

6. Put a team of warriors together who have proved via point 4 above that they  are driven, have the balls, determination , heart , sinew, morale fiber , morale courage and dogged determination to get the job done and play them in a formation which they understand and can cope with ; in order to:

Prevent further embarrassment to our club.

Prevent further fan frustration.

image.thumb.png.16e5b32e6f754583c3231c621d22d862.png

querty  for manager!

Unfortunately those days are gone.

It used to be sufficient to put 11 proud proddies on the park to get the reaction you seek.  Alas, also gone.

Archived