dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

22,795 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

said it last season. They got two points or three points in the champions league. Didnt win a game, lost 7-0 yet were lauded as having had a fantastic campaign :lol:

 

Won 3/12 games in total including a defeat to a team from Gibraltar and got 2 points in league itself. Man City effectively played a Reserve team in their  home game which was a dead rubber. 

The year before they bombed in the Europa League and they are ranked 64 in Europe yet they believe they are up there with the best. 

They are deluded no doubt but the lack of scrutiny from Sports Press is poor. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

For me its broon that's the key guy if he's out injured for a period they will struggle. I hate the cunt but he drag's a constant level out of the scum around him.

He needs halfed in the first game we play them.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

He needs halfed in the first game we play them.

He plays very deep but someone really just needs to be on him for 90mins and noise him rite up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

He plays very deep but someone really just needs to be on him for 90mins and noise him rite up.

Dorrans is yer man for that.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

said it last season. They got two points or three points in the champions league. Didnt win a game, lost 7-0 yet were lauded as having had a fantastic campaign :lol:

 

Aye but the 7-0 game was against the pyoor best team in aw the universe man.

They are that good they win their league with less points than Real Madrid.

Speshul relationship aswell don't forget and they pyoor love eh atmosphere:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dickie1963 said:

Won 3/12 games in total including a defeat to a team from Gibraltar and got 2 points in league itself. Man City effectively played a Reserve team in their  home game which was a dead rubber. 

The year before they bombed in the Europa League and they are ranked 64 in Europe yet they believe they are up there with the best. 

They are deluded no doubt but the lack of scrutiny from Sports Press is poor. 

The co efficient goes for the last 5 seasons. Their significantly highest points gain was 5 years ago so a poor campaign sees them slide further down.

Should they meet Rosenberg in the next round it might not be the walkover they anticipate. The Norwegians are halfway into their season and 8 points clear at the top of their league.

Edited by centenarystand
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, tam57 said:

If one of our players put anything on a post it would get blown out of proportion.

imagine if a player put a union flag on the post a piradump it would be condemned by everyone.

Souness certainly didn't fuck about in Istanbul

 

 

1413661357702_Large_Preview_galleryImage_Galatasaray_Souness_tribu.JPG

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

Souness certainly didn't fuck about in Istanbul

 

 

1413661357702_Large_Preview_galleryImage_Galatasaray_Souness_tribu.JPG

I hope he jumps out pundit box and slaps a big Rangers flag in middle of piggery :crabflute:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

What are you on about mate?

They played World Cup winners Man City in a couple of games, got two draws and decided to exit the competition themselves, that's how it happened last year. 

:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

said it last season. They got two points or three points in the champions league. Didnt win a game, lost 7-0 yet were lauded as having had a fantastic campaign :lol:

 

even the English media praise them for it ,they believe that last 16 in this year's competition is a real possibility with 1 or 2 signings ,signings made with champions league cash 

they obviously don't know that fritzel and lieswell get nice big bonuses and dividends and there is a nice big coop loan due to be repaid 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arsenal are ready to move for Celtic striker Moussa Dembele if Alexis Sanchez decides to leave the London club.

 

:rofl::rofl: This has genuinely become beyond a joke. The media would have you believe Dembele is the worlds first £100 million pound player the way they go on

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surely whatever shite newspaper is reporting that would have the common sense rule out Arsenal as one of the mythical clubs after Dembele considering they just broke their transfer record on an actual quality French striker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Arsenal are ready to move for Celtic striker Moussa Dembele if Alexis Sanchez decides to leave the London club.

 

:rofl::rofl: This has genuinely become beyond a joke. The media would have you believe Dembele is the worlds first £100 million pound player the way they go on

Dembele to replace Sanchez - belter. 

A genuine world class player that could play for any team in the world to be replaced by Dembele.  Cringing.  

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rosenborg are shite, St Johnstone beat them not that long ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Arsenal are ready to move for Celtic striker Moussa Dembele if Alexis Sanchez decides to leave the London club.

 

:rofl::rofl: This has genuinely become beyond a joke. The media would have you believe Dembele is the worlds first £100 million pound player the way they go on

Literally absolute fucking nonsense. 

Alan Brazil on Talksport asked Ray Wilkins whether he thought Dembele could cut it at Chelsea. Ray Wilkins actually laughed out loud, on air and said no chance. 

People down south have absolutely no idea who he is, he was alright at Fulham, came up to the SPFL and looked a decent striker in a team which won everything. However, he scored less goals than someone who moved to Burton for under 500k. If he had came and scored 50 goals in the league like a Larsson, I'd accept the hype. But it's absolutely hilarious how their fans genuinely believe he could start for Arsenal, despite the fact he's nowhere near France's squad and they have 2 of their best strikers already...

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fkin Larsson never scored 50 league goals in a season,get a grip of yourself praising the scum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bgally said:

Fkin Larsson never scored 50 league goals in a season,get a grip of yourself praising the scum.

Apologies, he scored 46 in a season. Basically I was making the point that scoring 20 odd goals in the SPFL is not what a 40million pound player does

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

The thumb is a better striker than dembele imo

I think so as well. At least at this level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now